Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

AN CAFE new CD release

SHAKING & CRYING

:gaga::gaga:

No seriously, not that I care, but I was just here checking for a rage-fest and then I saw this.

Personally, I think it's a bit cruel to keep saying for Bou to come back. He left the band and moved on with his life.

I loved Bou too, if he came back it would be great as well but I think people need to start accepting Takuya and Yuuki more.

They are just as talented and amazing and fit perfectly into An Cafe. I'm pretty sure Bou wouldn't want you hating on them XD

Also, I too find it weird o.o It almost feels too good to be true so I really hope it is true and that it's not been mistranslated or I will cry D;

I just thought I'd post to say, this seems like it's not true. Every blog/website that updated this thing as news have all 'suddenly' removed it so I'm guessing it was fake ㅠㅠ

I just thought I'd post to say, this seems like it's not true. Every blog/website that updated this thing as news have all 'suddenly' removed it so I'm guessing it was fake ㅠㅠ

:arg::emo:

Well. then we'll stay waiting for a official announcement. Spring 2012 it's still so far...

Well, trombe have been a reputable member and having tons of news to offer from tons of sources.

And so far trombe have never dissapoint.

Remember when trombe announce gazette new releases way too early, and nobody believes it,

cos there was no announcement on their OHP nor tweets from their official members at that time,

but then it happening in actuality?

Off course as fans, you may not believe anything on first hand.

So we will see with this one.

I put my trust with trombe, though :)

Ok, grass thread just tweeted “AN CAFE revival?”, so I'm officially on board.

(Not that I ever listened to them to begin with, I dunno why I care)

Edit: nevermind, he was referring to the posts that are going around foreign news sites. So back to cautious suspicion.

I hope this is true.. even though I only liked a few of their songs after Bou left.

Has this also been announced at other Kanon x Kanon concerts?

apparently Kanon said at the live in Holland: See you, with An Cafe.

or something like that.. sooooo this may be true? C:

Well, trombe have been a reputable member and having tons of news to offer from tons of sources.

And so far trombe have never dissapoint.

Remember when trombe announce gazette new releases way too early, and nobody believes it,

cos there was no announcement on their OHP nor tweets from their official members at that time,

but then it happening in actuality?

Off course as fans, you may not believe anything on first hand.

So we will see with this one.

I put my trust with trombe, though :)

I'm pretty sure Trombe can see into the future.

Hmm then I think an Official Announcement would still settle our doubts though D: Just I didn't see any fans send any tweets to Kanon after the show about An Cafe at all...In fact I didn't see any tweets asking any of the guys about it so that's another reason why I doubt if he said it or not o.o Someone could have misheard I guess D:

But then Teruki was with the An Cafe members last month because they went to Disney Sea together! He wrote about that on his Facebook Blog thing that he has and they were there Yuuki, Miku, Kanon and Teruki along with one of An Cafe make up designers so...It could be true I guess?

Hope it is D;

btw there was no Takuya because apparently he's injured his leg which is news to me but ohwellz

I'm pretty sure Trombe can see into the future.

Trombe is the internet alias of An CAFE's Miku.

Trombe doesn't report news,

The news react accordingly to Trombes reports!! ^^

system_shock2.jpg

I always wanted to see what Trombe looked like.

Sign in to follow this