Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD new maxi single release

ViViD new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/01/11 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

Another one? Seriously? I'm not thinking high of them at the moment, so the moment I'll check them out again is the moment they'll release a full-length that isn't only made up off singles. In other words never.

God I love this band. sprinting guitar melodies, great basslines, i just love it all. I have yet to dislike a song from them and they just keep bringing more. 3 singles in a year wasnt bad for a major band and now a new single start of 2012 along with their new live. I just hope they release an album or something sometime after that <3

God I love this band. sprinting guitar melodies, great basslines, i just love it all. I have yet to dislike a song from them and they just keep bringing more. 3 singles in a year wasnt bad for a major band and now a new single start of 2012 along with their new live. I just hope they release an album or something sometime after that <3

I absolutely adore your enthusiasm.

I can totally imagine already:

ViViD new album release featuring the hit singles:

- Take Off

- Dear

- 69-II

- Across The Border

- PRECIOUS

- Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~

- BLUE

- FAKE

- Unknown new single

They should just release a best off :lol:

The reason why people aren't disappointed by them is maybe because everything sounds the same. There's no room for experimentation (apart from Bright red garden) so they just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Sad.

The reason why people aren't disappointed by them is maybe because everything sounds the same. There's no room for experimentation (apart from Bright red garden) so they just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Sad.

I don't think ViViD are suppost to be an experimental band, they're made to do pop/rock hit songs only and top the charts.

Cover jackets for their new single, "message" Sorry, but im not sure which cover belongs to what CD type

Source: tokyohive

2011121_vivid1.jpeg

2011121_vivid2.jpeg

2011121_vivid3.jpeg

The new single is a rock song that expresses the feeling toward loved ones. The vocalist, Shin commented, “I wrote the lyrics with my feeling of gratitude toward everybody who has been involved, not only the words of love toward a specific person. I hope I will be able to tell that to everybody directly at Budokan next year.”

Source: Toykohive

So it's gonna be going to the same theme as like Precious with that kind of tempo and melody?

That photoshop... Lol, they're supposed to be major, right? Where's the budget going?

Expecting crooning loving track ala Blue X Precious.

Also, I'm hoping Maiku's prediction will be 100% correct.

Reno look's like another person?! and it's kinda weird... haha

okay, i'm kinda bored with this band... the last two single are only last for two hours in my playlist...

Hope this single are feel like PRECiOUS...

I don't need another BLUE or FAKE again....

sheees... If they ever make a full album or another mini album, I kinda afraid if that album kinda boring because filled with same flavored songs....

LOL @ Fitear. xD Look at what Auggie said a few posts before you. xD IT'S DEFINITELY DAT. xD <3

Hahaha most likely it'll be either one xD

Sign in to follow this