Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GOLDEN BOMBER new album "ゴールデン・アルバム(GOLDEN ALBUM)"

GOLDEN BOMBER new album "ゴールデン・アルバム(GOLDEN ALBUM)" will be released at 2012/01/04 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,980yen) will include 2CDs (new album & best album), limited edition TYPE B (2,980yen) will include CD+DVD, and limited edition TYPE C (1,480yen) & regular edition (2,480yen) will include CD with CD extra only

I'm not playing your little game, kid.

Just don't be bitching about almost everything or posting stuff that's irelevant. You know there's people (new to the scene or new users) that takes stuff like something personal and then the shitstorm begins. You are smart enough to understand that, don't you?

Yeah, internet is a place of "freedom" and you can do whatever you want but this is a forum and there are rules.

So mind your doing or the next time I'm not gonna be the one giving you a warning.

lmao

nothing i said here was irrelevant until you threw a little shitfit, dumbass. and if you're going to tell me not to "bitch" then you might as well tell the entire forum that too.

it's obv. you have something against me personally which is hilarious & sad. please get help.

and if you're going to tell me not to "bitch" then you might as well tell the entire forum that too.

you are just like everyone else and you do the same as them?

it's obv. you have something against me personally which is hilarious & sad. please get help.

oh yes, you are so important in my life. I'm a a stalker who watch every post you do and I dream about you. pff, please.

lol@drama.

He does have a point in that this band does suck so bad. That is their point though. Being a terrible stereotype of VK is their "thing" and its done on purpose. This is what makes them so incredibly popular with non-vk fans. Personally I wish bands like this didn't exist because they make a bad name for VK in the public view(a place where it really doesn't need any help in that way).

[DISC 1 CD track list]

01.パトス(pathos)

02.デスメンタル(death mental)

03.僕クエスト(boku quest)

04.夜汽車(yogisha)

05.酔わせてモヒート(yowasete mojito)

06.成龙很酷(Jackie Chan is so cool)

07.さよなら冬美(sayonara fuyumi)-Euro Mix-

08.今夜はトゥナイト(konya wa tonight)

09.もう会えなくなるなんて(mou aenaku naru nante)

10.今夜も眠れない(病的な意味で)(konya mo nemurenai(byouteki na imi de))

11.女々しくて(memeshikute)-K-POP version-

12.愛なんていらねいよ(ainante iranei yo)

13.広がる世界(hirogaru sekai)

[limited edition TYPE A DISC 2 CD track list]

01.抱きしめてシュヴァルツ(dakishimete schwarz)

02.元カレ殺ス(motokare korosu)

03.トラウマキャバ嬢(trauma caba-jou)

04.Tomorrow never world

05.女々しくて(memeshikute)

06.もうバンドマンに恋なんてしない(mou band-man ni koinanteshinai)

07.毒グモ女(萌え燃え編)(dokugumo onna(moe moe hen))

08.†ザ・V系っぽい曲†(the V-keippoi kyoku)

09.また君に番号を聞けなかった(mata kimi ni bangou wo kike nakatta)

10.イヤホン(earphone)

[DISC 1 CD track list]

06.成龙很酷(Jackie Chan is so cool)

This will be the best song on the CD.

GOLDEN BOMBER Dr.樽美酒研二(darvish kenji) book "ベスト オブ オバマブログ(best of obama blog)" will be released at 2012/02/02 (980yen), which will include articles posted in his blog

Sign in to follow this