Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.樹威(Jui)(ex-Vidoll) has departed from Sword Records

I thought he was on Crown Records already?

He was on both, as sword records has an arrangement with CROWN; the bands are managed by sword records while CROWN is the major distributor. (I presume that his contract with CROWN will also be over when he leaves sword.)

^Either that or he's begging Kisaki to take him back. Yet I wouldn't be surprised if he jouned avex though

I don't think he has much interest in going indie again, since he's never participated in ex-vidoll members session bands and stuff.

but he also could do like all cool VK kids do these days, I mean, DIE!

His solo carrer is not specially sucessfull, I don't se AVEX wanting to pick him up, despite his potential.

but he also could do like all cool VK kids do these days, I mean, DIE!

Awesomely retarded comment.

I don't think he has much interest in going indie again, since he's never participated in ex-vidoll members session bands and stuff.

Yeah, I agree. It's pure conjecture of course, but I get the feeling that he'd rather retire than touch UNDER CODE or any indie label with a ten foot pole. Even though Rame's new band is with a different label, he's been at a million UNDER CODE events just because he's cool; Jui, on the other hand, hasn't done jack shit (and I'm sure he had an offer to do KISAKI PROJECT again and turned it down).

It would be cool to see him back with UNDER CODE, but I just don't expect it at all.

^Not too sure. As Vidoll they sold okay, but his solo album was filled with a lot of Jui ballads/pop-rock songs, so I'm not sure how well it was recieved. Heard it myself, and I'm going to guess it sold bad. Because it was bad

Jui album itself was surprisingly good, but since his goal was to set up things in order to make Jui be percieved as Gackt sucessor as a ex-visual-kei-transformed-into-media-darling-and-massive-idol he did not quite met spectations.

does Jui as famous as GACKT in the first place?

even to some old kids i knew, JUI is not very wellknown as a personal until i mention VIDOLL.

so maybe that answers the poor selling.

I never knew why they wanted to make him the 'second' Gackt. I think Jui really wanted to do a solo career, so that might be one of the reasons that Vidoll disbanded in the first place, especially when you look at the songs made by Rame and Shun, and then compare them to the stuff Jui wrote. It's just not happening for Jui I'm afraid.

Make him the second GACKT? Tha't kinda impossible.

Jui is pretty much a nobody in Japan and Vidoll weren't that popular.

My sis was a big fan of them but i could never get into them.

hehehe being salary man would be really interesting for someone who were a yankii and a VK band member. :mrgreen:

but i think he may still pursue his dreams for being a solo artist.

maybe with another label?

somehow i feel it will be indie until proven wrong.

hehehe being salary man would be really interesting for someone who were a yankii and a VK band member. :mrgreen:

but i think he may still pursue his dreams for being a solo artist.

maybe with another label?

somehow i feel it will be indie until proven wrong.

..somehow I still can't imagine Jui being a yankii.

Ah, but indie? No.

My guess is AVEX. Maybe he will added to a boygroup XD

I don't think AVEX would spend resources in someone that can only talk about his potential not his achievements. He will join some other indie label and do whatever.

MAybe he'll be the head of a new band in order to get more appealing to the labels? He can not do well on his own.

Sign in to follow this