Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SATSUKI new maxi single "ROMANCE" release

^ was wondering the same thing

Satsuki's solo stuff is hit-and-miss but I always end up checking it out, so. I'll do the same for this new single.

yes, true.

A real album at that.

Not compilation of remakes nor EP

To think about it, he only releasing EP (mini album) so far right?

damn, another release i'll need to buy. worse thing is that i didnt even like their last 2 singles :/

imo, he doesnt release a full album cos he's a lazy bum that the only thing he does is posting on fb.

damn, another release i'll need to buy. worse thing is that i didnt even like their last 2 singles :/

imo, he doesnt release a full album cos he's a lazy bum that the only thing he does is posting on fb.

also he spends all his money on pvs and ends up having to re-release songs 1000 times

Nice, but I'd really like an album by now

no major contract = no LP

I don't think he's gonna bother with a full length record that's gonna sell 500 copies or so.

I wonder if there're any chances he could join some ubercrapproject band as a fulltime member soon

(something ucp-grade original, RENTREROMANIA for example)

that would give some extra fame quite quickly, but he'll have to split profits with other members, just like in RES.

Dr.U-YA(ex-AMETHYST-->D'AIR-->MASQUERADE(support)) has ceased to act as their support Dr. after their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/10/14, and new line-up of SATSUKI~AURORA FEATHER~ will perform at their one-man live "ROMANCE×ROMANCE" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/12/26

current support members:

Gt.Reeno (ex-パニックちゃんねる(PANIC channel)-->SCISSOR)

Ba.Ena (ex-HenzeL)

Dr.篤人(atsuto) (ex-Sugar, now in SIKA-BAMBI)

Dr.U-YA(ex-AMETHYST-->D'AIR-->MASQUERADE(support)) has ceased to act as their support Dr. after their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/10/14, and new line-up of SATSUKI~AURORA FEATHER~ will perform at their one-man live "ROMANCE×ROMANCE" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/12/26

current support members:

Ba.Ena (ex-HenzeL)

Dr.篤人(atsuto) (ex-Sugar, now in SIKA-BAMBI)

Violin.Rookie Fiddler(A(エース)) will also act as support member for their song "AWAKE" at their one-man live "ROMANCE×ROMANCE" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/12/26

Nice, but I'd really like an album by now

I wonder if there're any chances he could join some ubercrapproject band as a fulltime member soon

(something ucp-grade original, RENTREROMANIA for example)

RENTREROMANIA, lol!

SATSUKI~AURORA FEATHER~ will hold their Christmas acoustic live "Voice of ROMANCE on Holy night" at Setagaya MUMRIC MURPHY at 2011/12/25

support members at that live:

Ba.Ena (ex-HenzeL)

his new maxi single "ROMANCE" will be released through his on-line shop and at his live since his one-man live "ROMANCE×ROMANCE" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/12/26 (1,500yen), which will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "ROMANCE" PV)

Ah, only one song, wish his singles whould have more, then again when they do they are re-releases of older tracks. :(

Anyway......still buying, xD.

I really want to like Satsuki's solo material (since I was a huge ReS fan), but the samples in that YT vid aren't convincing me at all. .________.

Sign in to follow this