Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Cold+Sleep 12-month consecutive new digital singles release

their new digital single "SLEEPERS" will be released at 2012/01/27, and their new digital singles "SICK BOY" "Share The Freedom" will be released in 2012/02 and in 2012/03 respectively

So two questions:

1) Is he releasing every track from that album as a single? If he is, it defeats the purpose of buying one if you have the other.

2) Did d'eiz ever finish their consecutive singles release? It seems like I hear bands start these all the time and then they don't finish them for some reason.

So two questions:

1) Is he releasing every track from that album as a single? If he is, it defeats the purpose of buying one if you have the other.

2) Did d'eiz ever finish their consecutive singles release? It seems like I hear bands start these all the time and then they don't finish them for some reason.

1) yes he will release every track from that album...btw I wonder whether that album will be eventually released

2) D'eiz will NOT finish their 12-month consecutive single release as they have only released up to the 7th one "evoke", but the remaining songs will be probably included in their best album "BELLSTRIP" upon departure of Vo.遥-haruka-

their first 7 new digital singles are as follows:

2012/01/27 - SLEEPERS

2012/02/29 - SICK BOY

2012/03/30 - Share the Freedom

2012/04/26 - Spinal Column

2012/05/21 - Solid State Sadness

2012/06/28 - SADISTRICK

2012/07/29 - Soul Hacker

btw all titles start from "S"...

support members at their live at Sapporo sound lab mole at 2012/04/30 and at Ikebukuro LIVE INN ROSA at 2012/05/13:

Key.&Prog.toshiki (cyberVOGUE)

Gt.MJ (marlee)

Guest Magatsu

haha, Lethal Gene was released. SEN did post that single at his blog a while ago. when he did make 1000 posts :3

._. but somehow SEN Doesn't talk at the interwebs to his fans anymore, closed his blog for comments. that's pretty sad.

The question who I actually got. Is this project only SEN project, so only making money for himself?

their 8th-12th new digital singles are as follows:

2012/08/23 - Sex, Drug, Rock'n Roll

2012/09/30 - SLEEPLESS

2012/10/27 - Scarlet Confession

2012/11/30 - Seek the Light

2012/12/24 - Second Heaven~SLEEPERS reprise~

Guest Magatsu

I gonna buy them all.

but I still wonder if Kiwamu will profit from SEN songs.. or if SEN really get all the money.

Guest Magatsu

2012/07/29 - Soul Hacker

somehow that song doesn't sound that good as the previous ones.

I wonder if other people also download his songs?

their new digital single to be released at 2012/11/30 has been changed to "蒼空を駆け抜ける者(sora wo kakenukeru mono)", which is full version of marlee "スピカ(spica)"

Cold+Sleep SEN has been appointed as sound producer of Starwave Records / Darkest Labyrinth at 2013/01/01, and he will be responsible for arranging, remixing and recording engineer for ミサルカ(misaruka), Tokami & THE SOUND BEE HD etc.

Sign in to follow this