Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vo.TAKUMA(ex-BABYLON) acoustic unit "Woo Fu Chun" demo single release

Vo.TAKUMA(ex-LUV'ra-Doll-->RusH-->BABYLON) & Gt.TOSHIKI(ex-LUV'ra-Doll, now in the Roy) acoustic unit "Woo Fu Chun" live-distributed demo single "Hydragea" will be released at their live at Nagano LIVEHOUSE-J at 2010/08/18

http://ameblo.jp/04160606/

btw TAKUMA has opened his myspace in 2010/07

http://www.myspace.com/kainoukairaku

Good to see he's still doing... something. And whoa, lots of songs on his MySpace. I skipped through them, and some of them are pretty cool. Is this some sort of solo stuff? Because it doesn't seem to be from that accoustic unit, due to not being accoustic at all, lol.

Anyway, I want some official release of it, now!

hmmm, kinda intrigued, I loved Babylon (mostly because of Misa though), but TAKUMA also had his charm... Now hopefully his acoustic stuff is good (and hopefully it surfaces)

[edit]

hmmz, skipping through his Myspace, pretty diverse stuff, but not everything is to my liking. Would like to hear his acoustic stuff :)

music on his profile are interesting!

oh btw, i tried to add him and it was approved like a sec after the load finished lol

thought i should wait for approval before :o

All songs on his myspace are from his RUSH hours !!
RUSH hours. I giggled. :D

But that's cool though, I haven't listened to RusH in ages, so I didn't notice. But this makes me want to listen to them again.

lol at the "Che Guevara Style" in the "Sounds like" section of his MySpace.

Anyway, I actually really like his voice - it was pretty much what got me interested in BABYLON first back in 2004 - so I'll definitely give the songs a listen asap.

Sign in to follow this