Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Versailles new LIVE DVD release

Versailles new LIVE DVD (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2011/11/02 (2 TYPE), which will include scene of their live "World Tour 2010 Method of Inheritance -GRAND FINAL- CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES" at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall at 2010/09/04

limited edition (5,000yen) will include 2DVDs, and regular edition (3,980yen) will include DVD

I knew they would release a new dvd for this tour, but I thought that it was going to be of the French show that's in front of a castle.Also I really hope that the audio is better than on the two single dvd's. Edit: I thought this dvd was for the 2011 Chateau De Versailles show. :( I just realized that it comes out a few days before my birthday. I hope someone buys it foe me *wink wink*

isnt that the same live for d dvd that came wit their last 2 singles? that would suck >:|

It was only on the Philia single. It was only had some songs on it and it was limited press anyway. Also different songs were broadcast on WOWOW, but they would want us to pay for that rather than watch the t.v. recording.

Sounds great, but a bit expensive...I don't think I'll be getting this one, no matter how much I love the album.

still sucks because it wont have Holy Grail songs :/

But just think about how awesome the next DVD will be. 1. It will have Holy Grail songs and 2. It will probably be show in France that's in front of a castle.

still sucks because it wont have Holy Grail songs :/

But just think about how awesome the next DVD will be. 1. It will have Holy Grail songs and 2. It will probably be show in France that's in front of a castle.

I think that not having Holy Grail songs helps this somewhat. Holy Grail outside of two or three songs was disappointing. Then again, the fact that they're selling dated material is sketchy as well.

I feel like this though because I'm bored with Versailles. You can all just ignore me.

release of their new LIVE DVD "CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES-JUBILEE-" will be postponed to 2011/12/21

[DISC 1 track list]

01.Opening-Sound in Gate-

02.God Palace

03.Ascendead Master

04.Rosen Schwert

05.Amorphous

06.PRINCESS

07.Reminiscence

08.Desert Apple

09.Catharsis

10.愛と哀しみのノクターン(ai to kanashimi no nocturne)

11.月下香(gekkakou)

12.Aristocrat's Symphony

13.Sympathia

14.DESTINY-The Lovers-

15.Serenade

16.The Revenant Choir

[limited edition DISC 2 track list]

01.愛と哀しみのノクターン(ai to kanashimi no nocturne)

02.月下香(gekkakou)

03.Amorphous

04.Ascendead Master

05.Serenade

06.God Palace

Extra Features

07.World Tour [2010 Latin America Tour & 2011.06 Europe Tour]

The Umbrella of Glass / Serenade

08.World Tour "Holy Grail" Promotion Clip

MASQUERADE

Wow, that's pretty expensive for only 16 pages

When considering a photoset of 5 cost 1000 yen, this is a steal.

Sign in to follow this