Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

夢月姫乃(yuduki himeno) new maxi single "A LIVE" release

Who's this bitch ? I've never heard of her before I've seen an ad for this CD on Brand-X earlier today, and I didn't really get why she's associated with VK, since she looks like a J-POP fag.

Who's this bitch ? I've never heard of her before I've seen an ad for this CD on Brand-X earlier today, and I didn't really get why she's associated with VK, since she looks like a J-POP fag.

wow

wow

wow

btw 隼兎(hayato)(ex-バーミリオン(vermilion)-->Neue Ziel-->アンデット(undead), ピーチフィズ(peach fizz)-->LAST EVA-->GAL☆シロップ(GAL siroup)) will participate in recording, mixing and PV-shooting of her new maxi single

btw 隼兎(hayato)(ex-バーミリオン(vermilion)-->Neue Ziel-->アンデット(undead), ピーチフィズ(peach fizz)-->LAST EVA-->GAL☆シロップ(GAL siroup)) will participate in recording, mixing and PV-shooting of her new maxi single

That might be the reason. Thanks for the info.

songs from her new maxi single "A LIVE" could be watched through YouTube since 2011/10/11

A LIVE:

4JOCZMEtUhw

永遠の花(eien no hana):

ktyooTcfjjE

I LOVE HIM

Sign in to follow this