Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album "NIGHTMARE" release

it is announced at NIGHTMARE live at Fukuoka ZEPP at 2011/09/04 that their new album "NIGHTMARE" will be released at 2011/11/23 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A & B (3,780yen each) will include CD+DVD, and TYPE C (2,940yen) will include CD only

About time. Can't wait to know more about the songs they will be included. In CDJapan apparently says the C type will have bonus song(s).

[CD track list]

01.eleven

02.VERMILION.

03.fragment

04.swallowtail

05.Q.

06.RAY OF LIGHT

07.Rem_-reprint ver.-

08.Cherish

09.The sorrow of deceiver

10.a:FANTASIA-reprint ver.-

11.零(zero)-beyond the G.-

12.輪廻(rinne)

13.$eam

14.SLEEPER

15.Dazzle (included in TYPE C)

[TYPE A DVD track list]

01.swallowtail (PV)

[TYPE B DVD track list]

01.RAY OF LIGHT (PV)

Also, 零-beyond the G.- is the new name of the last instalment in the GIANIZM series.

As this album is a musical reboot for the band, Sakito avoided using the word, and used just G instead.

The overall theme of the album is THE TIME REWIDS TO 零. It will feature songs written by all the members for the first time in the band's carreer.

I will go for that extra song too!

I am truely curious about the arrangements made to Rem_ and specially a:FANTASIA. I love that song but It would be completely perfect with an extended guitar solo and some modifications on the structure to mitigate repetition.

I can not think what they can have done with Rem_. I never found it extremely interesting despite is enjoyable. I would apreciate if they managed to give it a more emotive tone.

There are any samples of the news songs?

No, but I bet there will be samples of RAY OF LIGHT and swallowtail sometime around earlynovember. Also the PVs will leak soon so...

The song's names are not that original indeed. To RAY OF LIGHT and Q., we can add swallowtail (GazettE) and Dazzle (BUCK-TICK) and Fragment (like 20 or 30 bands xd)

Dazzle (BUCK-TICK)

And lynch. And GUNIW TOOLS.

There are obviously more similarities than the one I've mentioned, but Q. is the most eye-catching title to me because of that period.

Sign in to follow this