Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Zesshoku Should go in the C-Box more often.

I don't even own an XBOX (yet).

And yeah my hiatus was supposed to be "short" but then I got stuck in a building with dumbasses that make me want to tear my hair out. I'm ridiculously stressed out by their shenanigans and just yesterday I had five very intoxicated, angry basketball players try to body me into a corner because I busted their little party and scared their little girlfraans away. I'm going to step back into the shoutbox when college students start drinking less stupidly around here (although that's akin to watching hell freeze over).

And yeah my hiatus was supposed to be "short" but then I got stuck in a building with dumbasses that make me want to tear my hair out. I'm ridiculously stressed out by their shenanigans and just yesterday I had five very intoxicated, angry basketball players try to body me into a corner because I busted their little party and scared their little girlfraans away. I'm going to step back into the shoutbox when college students start drinking less stupidly around here (although that's akin to watching hell freeze over).

:lol:

See you in May, then :(

Not necessarily. Maybe before May! (or whenever these damn kids start killing their livers off quicker). Sometimes I wish these kids did meth instead of alcohol - then the effects would accumulate faster and I wouldn't have to deal with the same shit in December.

Buy a Ps3 instead xD

Sign in to follow this