Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new maxi single "叫声(kyousei)" release

it is announced at 己龍(kiryu) one-man live "全国巡業「鬼祭」~千秋楽~(zenkokujungyou「kisai」~senshuuraku~)" at Shibuya AX at 2011/08/28 that their new maxi single "叫声(kyousei)" will be released at 2011/10/26, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "天羅叫声(tenrakyousei)" from 2011/10/22 to 2011/12/30 and 2-day one-man live at Shibuya AX at 2012/01/08-01/09

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "叫声(kyousei)" PV), and regular edition TYPE B & TYPE C (1,575yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

Well I already wondered if they had died because there was no immediate announcement of a new release after releasing the previous one.

Keeping up the pace.

I will check this out once it's available. Kiryu is my only hope nowadays.

Well I already wondered if they had died because there was no immediate announcement of a new release after releasing the previous one.

wow. give them a break, its only been a month since kisai's release. :roll:

hopefully theyve taken this small amount of time to write/compose a decent song or two for this new single, because kisai was atrocious.

wow. give them a break, its only been a month since kisai's release. :roll:

It was sarcasm. : DDDD A joke about their rapid pace of releasing CDs.

[CD track list]

01.叫声(kyousei)

02.朧(oboro)

03.否定ノ渦(hitei no uzu) (included in regular edition TYPE B)

03.舌切雀(shitakirisuzume) (included in regular edition TYPE C)

lFEk6WOOie0

I allways liked more their cover art and booklets design than their music lol. Covers are really cool.

Doesn't one of the members do all the artwork? At least I know that one of them designed the band's logo, so I'm not sure if he also does album artwork.

The cover art is pretty boss.

Sign in to follow this