Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

The Blood Brothers

The Blood Brothers were one of the best post-hardcore bands from the last decade. They had an endearing mix of screamo, cabaret, and hardcore. This coupled with the amazing lyrics and dual-vocalists increases their amazingness. They have a lovely sneaky-pop sound beneath their chaotic caterwauling. ;O; One vocalist sounds like a tortured child while they other is icey-cool. Lovely piano and organ sounds through out their music. Some songs even feature a glockenspiel. xD They are one of my favorite bands of alll time.

DqGLfosRhGY

NfdjOqoshxI

3p2HmPBt318

jYzJ9PDh-TY

VU34O4iWAQw

Hzrxp40FrvU

yThzDdj1VEA

WE'RE SCRAPPED VALENTINES. WE'RE TANGERINE RINDS. WE'RE CRIMES, CRIMES, CRIMES, CRIMES, CRII-IMES~!

WE'RE SCRAPPED VALENTINES. WE'RE TANGERINE RINDS. WE'RE CRIMES, CRIMES, CRIMES, CRIMES, CRII-IMES~!

YY did they have to break up and spawn horrible new projects!! they were a perfect band!

although i did see jaguar love last year. it was a good time (they DJ'd a dancefloor and then performed) but.. its not the same.

Maiku is my hero!

Blood brothers indeed ruled. Insane vocals and crazy music. Awesome.

I still haven't heard all the albums, but Crimes and Burn, Piano Island, Burn both impressed me.

Anyone know any Japanese bands that are in the same vein as the Blood Brothers?

Anyone know any Japanese bands that are in the same vein as the Blood Brothers?

Been looking for years. :( No luck unless you want to count Rin Toshite Shigure.

le bump

I was obsessed with The Blood Brothers during middle & high school until they broke up *angryface* . This whole thing was waay before I got into vk etc.

Actually I was listening to Burn Piano Island Burn the other day, and I thought..... you can furitsuke to this shit XD XD XD rofl

∆ kind of. They did some reunion shows last year. Their spin off band Head Wound City will be touring now.

Yeah and Head Wound City will release new stuff this year.

They post some studio photos on facebook! I want to hear that

Sign in to follow this