Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

Turkish Rock? (Manga, Duman, Çilekeş, Gripin, etc.)

I assume this fit into the European section, lol. But anyway, who else likes some Turkrock and what bands do you like?

ZCYUwAF-lsc

Mor ve Ötesi -- Az Çok

UBl4yYf3cbQ

Çilekeş – Kendimden Geriye

uLng4pysix8

Duman – Sadece Koklayacaktım

ADLXgh1IBeY

Manga – Beni Benimle Birak

Poop, I can't figure out how to embed nm! thx kaye

never heard of Turk rock before (for embedding it's just the last part "ADLXgh1IBeY" that you have to put between the youtube codes)

never heard of Turk rock before (for embedding it's just the last part "ADLXgh1IBeY" that you have to put between the youtube codes)

Thanks, I fixed it, lol. They actually have a pretty big scene! I only have a few faves right now, but I keep hearing more and more good bands. Çilekeş is especially awesome.

Are their album easy to cope though?

I mean even the MF one?

The last Turkish music that i have download was Candan Erçetin and it was pain in the @$$, every links i found was dead. I even had to search it on Google in Arabic, srsly.

Also can you please give recommendation where to start? Which album?

Are their album easy to cope though?

I mean even the MF one?

The last Turkish music that i have download was Candan Erçetin and it was pain in the @$$, every links i found was dead. I even had to search it on Google in Arabic, srsly.

Also can you please give recommendation where to start? Which album?

I haven't found it that difficult to find stuff. Either Google or 4Shared seems to have a fair amount. Sometimes you have to try both romanized and Turkish ways of writing the name if applicable. Also this site: http://turkishmusiconline.blogspot.com/ seems to have some stuff.

For Manga I'd try their maNga+ album, an extended version of their first album. I liked it slightly more than their most recent.

For Çilekeş, Y.O.K.

For Duman, Seni Kendime Sakladım

Sign in to follow this