Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Vallquar has departed from ELE-MUSIC

Well, lets hope they get more bands or the two bands (since they obviously booted Rounoir) signed to it are a bit more productive.

I think Ru:natic is pretty active but they focus more on doing lives than releasing CDs. So to us Western fans it may not seem very productive since most of us don't have the option to see them live (and we're spoiled with other bands that release something every month) and so we're stuck having to sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for another CD release.

Well, lets hope they get more bands or the two bands (since they obviously booted Rounoir) signed to it are a bit more productive.

I think Ru:natic is pretty active but they focus more on doing lives than releasing CDs. So to us Western fans it may not seem very productive since most of us don't have the option to see them live (and we're spoiled with other bands that release something every month) and so we're stuck having to sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for another CD release.

They have some nerve for not being like that. :x

Vallquar overseas one-man live at Munich, Germany (originally at 2011/09/03) will be indefinitely postponed (or even cancelled)

I was so expecting this, since the ''promoters'' they had were the ones that cancelled XodiacK, those teens who had some problems with Kiwamu.

Sign in to follow this