Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

DEATHBIE - 鮮血ノMARIYA

senketsu_no_mariya_A.jpg

Opionions on their first release?

01. 鮮血のMARIYA 9/10

Definetely the best track on this single. Even though I have a hard time taking this seriously, this song is kinda catchy.

02. もうヘドバンなんてしないなんて言わないよ絶対 7/10

Didn't like this song at first but after listening to it a couple of times it started to remind me of アヤビエ's first songs, which is no surprise since Intetsu wrote this.

03. la gueule de bois 6.5/10

This could have easily been a AYABIE song as well, so it doesn't really fit this single. Apart from this it's a pretty cool song.

04. コトリノサエズリ 8.5/10

One of my favourites from this single even though they tried a little to hard to sound "old-school".

Overall: 7,5 /10

The single was really bad in my opinion and musically was just a complete turn-off to me. A mash-up of songs which don't make any sence at all. The fancy-shmancy french titled song seemed to be the worse out of the 4, even though they all were bad (well not bad exactly, just extremely mediocre- just like the majority of all other bland plagiarizer I'm-kureezii-and-angry biijyuaru-kei bands.)

Seems like nowadays every other band can jump from being nyappy-happy-kawaii-sugoii to DESU METARU HEDU BANGU!!! :rawk: and make a special new band for that. But yeah, what should have I expected from these guys? There was no reason at all to think that they would make anything original or good and listenable after all the bad music they've released under AYABIE (not only). At least 彩冷える had a decent vocalist.

That should sum up it quite nicely. Overall I would give a rating of just disband and never come back/10.

I like a lot the whole single, though the title-track is the best song so far. Guess I'll try AYABIE again due my curiosity, even if I don't expect too much.

鮮血のMARIYA: old school vibe :wub: 8.5/10

もうヘドバンなんてしないなんて言わないよ絶対: nice song, will be definitely great live. 7.5/10

la gueule de bois: sweetest song of the single... not the best song, but still OK. 7/10

コトリノサエズリ: nothing special, but relaxing... 7/10

Overall: 8/10

I gave a 8 instead of a 7.5 because I am really surprised, and positively!

Good job boys! This is really a lovely single with many contrast and nice vocals. Keep going :bunny:

I thought it was a rather well-balanced single, catering to more than just one taste. This is a rather good sign for a 4-track single. Some tracks stood out more than others, and I actually enjoyed La gueule de bois quite a bit (unlike most people, it seems). Yumehito can sing very well and consistant, and they all tried something that sounds different to their main project. I'm satisfied so far. Let's see how far they can go, as there is always room for improvement.

best release since, I don't know, Ryohei left.

maybe I'm wrong, but I kinda have the impression that they're sounding like they're trying too hard ON PURPOSE, on the line "It's just a side project, less worry more fun". I don't think they are taking themselves so seriously as people may think they are.

This single was a warm welcome. A lot better than I was expecting!

And I agree with chemicalpictures, they are satirists - so to say. They are doing this all for fun and games with no intention of being serious. I mean, come on, if they were being serious they'd choose a better band name, make up would be more detailed, and their songs wouldn't sound so typical of the VK genre.

I think that's why it works so well.

i have only listen to the pv song honestly.but i think his voice sounds like gackt style. and i think it's way better with this kind of voice style. fits him better.

but i am not really a big fan of gackt or deathbie or ayabie. but i like more deathbie in voice.i could listen to it &like it. ayabie's yumehito voice really annoys me. i can't listen at all.

i just wanted to say that somewhere

Sign in to follow this