Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

D - 鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜

So what are your opinions on the new single?

I'm too lazy to write an in-depth review of their new release but it's one of their better singles imho.

As a rather casual D-listener, it's been quite a while since I enjoyed one of their singles that much to be honest. Their albums are usually great, but I somehow skip the singles most of the time and usually prefer the b-sides over the title track. 鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜 however is such a beautiful and epic song. It didn't feel like it was lacking something like most of their recent singles.

Rating:

1. 鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜 10/10

2. 羽根をひとひら 7/10

3. 伝承されし空の物語 8/10

Overall: 8,5/10

鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜 6/10

L’Oiseau bleu is good but I think I said this in the news thread with the PV but the song feels like it's building up to well nothing and just flops. It's not bad but just leaves you feeling "Wait, that was it?"

羽根をひとひら 3/10

伝承されし空の物語 3/10

Completely forgettable, there's nothing for me to write. About a minute into each song I'm zoning out and not even listening to it anymore. Very boring songs.

I have to say 鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜 had to be one of their best songs i've heard from them...i've only heard everything after 7th rose, but it was truly amazing me being a piano and guitar player. The rest of the 2 songs however were kind of uninteresting, i usually skipped them

Overall: 7/10 cause of the other 2 songs

1. 鳥籠御殿 〜L’Oiseau bleu〜 - beautiful melodic song 9/10

2. 羽根をひとひら - really like the chourus ^^ 7/10

3. 伝承されし空の物語 - unintresting 5/10

L'Oiseau Bleu did nothing for me, really. Pretty, but not substantial. 7/10

Hane wo Hitohira didn't really do anything for me either, just sort of... was there. 7/10

Denshou Sareshizora no Monogatari was actually amazing to me, the weird operatic thing... Was weird at first, but the screams in it really grew on me. 9/10

鳥籠御殿 L’Oiseau bleu: too long and extremely boring. 3/10

羽根をひとひら: not very good either, but at least it's better than the previous song. 5/10

伝承されし空の物語: what even is... that intro? Besides that it's actually a decent song. 6/10

Not a very impressive single... they should take a break.

鳥籠御殿 L’Oiseau bleu: Amazing! Better than your favourites! 10/10

羽根をひとひら: This is kind of a basic D song, but you can sense some experimentation. I like. 7.5/10

伝承されし空の物語: What is this I don't even...Lulzy song none the less. 7/10

Nice title track, but the b-sides could've used some more work. None the less, I believe in these guys all the way.

Sign in to follow this