Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

To The Beloved Musicians Eternally in Sleep~Mourning Thread~

this thread is established for leaving messages to the musicians passing away in 2010 onwards (except specially including Jasmine You who passed away in 2009)...and I don't want any update of this list btw :cry:

08/09 - Jasmine You (Ba.)

[ex-雀羅(jakura)-->HIZAKI grace project, now Versailles]

02/12 - piyo(山田嘉昭/yamada yoshiaki) (Vo.)

[ex-楓~かえで~(kaede)-->デスメルヘン(death marchen)-->8王子(8ouji), now 我羇道(gakido)]

03/28 - 瞬介(shunsuke) (Ba.)

[ex-EllDorado-->bis-->仏滅ヘッドロック(butsumetsu headlock)]

04/07 - K-E-I (Dr.)

[Pepin]

07/15 - 大佑(daisuke)(押田大佑/oshida daisuke) (Vo.)

[ex-Le'cheri-->Fatima-->蜉蝣(kagerou), now the studs, 大佑と黒の隠者達(daisuke to kuro no injatachi)]

07/23 - Zill (Ba.)

[ex-Shedde-->シニカルビスケット(cynical biscuit)-->メイ(mei)-->ギフト(gift)-->KuRt, now Moran]

09/12 - 川西愼護(kawanishi shingo)

[ex-Jesus+Christ-->La-Bial-->NUKE-->GORGEROUS, Red-List Entertainment president]

12/10 - 拓(taku) (Vo.)

[ex-ロベリア(lovelia), now 平成維新(heiseiishin)]

04/05 - 和乃(kazuno) (Vo.)

[ex-Luclia-->Ludia le Moise-->Fairy-la-veil, now しゃるろっと(charlotte)]

06/15 - Ayane (Dr.)

[ex-CRESCENT-->Laissez Faire]

07/07 - 小村宏樹(komura hiroki) (Gt.)

[ex-TOCICA-->Variable Messiah-->音鬼(OTO-ONI)]

07/17 - TAIJI(沢田泰司/sawada taiji) (Ba.)

[ex-X-->LOUDNESS-->DARTY TRASHROAD-->D.T.R-->THE KILLING RED ADDICTION, now TAIJI with HEAVEN'S, TS PROJECT]

07/18 - 一志(isshi) (Vo.)

[ex-CROW-->Kagrra, now shiki∞project]

07/29 - カイト(kaito) (Gt.)

[パノラマ虚構ゼノン(Xenon)]

11/22 - 千鳥(chidori) (Ba.)

[ex-Anima]

I think I've said what I needed to say to Taiji in my blog. Although my words probably won't be able to really capture the extraordinary man and musician that he was.

Just wondering but why "specially Jasmine You?" I loved Jasmine You - nothing against him at all, but just curious why he's the exception. Sorry if I sound rude or something . . . :( Anyway. . . it is hard to believe it has already been two years since he's died. It feels so much shorter than that. I like that he's the "eternal member" in the album notes. Pretty cool. I feel bad that after he died everyone started pretending they were his fan just to join in the "fun" of mourning his death and started all that conspiracy rumor crap. Yeah, because experiencing a person you respect die so suddenly sure is one great big ball of giggles. :/

I think it was just a "major" death that really shook a lot of the forum's members and not anything to do with Jasmine You specifically.

Okay, I see. Well, because I was about to say there were some "major" deaths only just the year prior but I see this is only this forum's consensus.

Just wondering but why "specially Jasmine You?" I loved Jasmine You - nothing against him at all, but just curious why he's the exception.

as the thread originally aims to list out the musicians passed away recently (in 2010 onwards), but Jasmine You passed away in 2009...thus "specially Jasmine You" refers to specific inclusion to the list as imo he is also memorable by many M-H members

imo the thread is established to facilitate members who still want to leave messages to those passed away for a while, and they need not to search for the relevant "old" threads in News Forum (or some even being lost upon Forum moving last year) for posting

Zessy answered my question, thanks. You made the purpose of the topic very clear, I'm not confused about that in any way - and I know when Jasmine You died. If you read my previous post I say "already been two years."

Sorry if I bothered you . . .

wow. i knew some of these already, but i had no idea there had been so many deaths. it's really sad, isn't it? they will all be missed.

Sign in to follow this