Sign in to follow this  
dannemannen

Nogod - Kamikaze

1. Kamikaze: awesome song, great instrumentals and beautiful melody. I will listen to this one alot :wub:9/10.

2. Seijaku no hate: unfortunately kind of boring... not much stands out 6/10.

3. Omoi Uta: Also alittle boring but better than Seijaku no Hate, i like the chorus. Might be a grower 7,5/10.

What do you guys think of this single? :lol:

1. Kamikaze: it's just a typical NoGoD song, but I do enjoy listening to it 8/10

2. Seijaku no hate: Yup yup "Boring", but I luv melody of this glorious song :) 8/10

3. Omoi Uta: Fun and catchy tune :3 8/10

Overall: 8/10 another solid single from one of the truly best major VK bands

Kamikaze: 8,5/10, a powerful song! :rawk:

Seijaku no Hate: 7/10, like other people said, it is a boring song~ but I love guitar works here :3

Omoi Uta: 6,5/10, more boring than Seijaku no Hate I think~ :mrgreen:

Dennou Shounen: 8/10, my favorite track in this single after Kamikaze 8)

Kamikaze was awesome and both b-sides from the A type weren't so memorable, though they might be growers, who knows. Dennou Shounen, however, was really great and definitely on par with the title-track. If I had to buy the single, it'd definitely be the B type.

Great single....

THe title track are AWESOME... I never disappointed with Daichou's voice... It's perfect...

The both B-side are quite great, but not so memorable... Love Seijaku no hate'solo in first time listen...

Looking forward for the album...

The B-Sides were pretty good, but overall generally forgettable. Kamikaze, however, was fucking amazing. I'm glad this single impressed me more than their last one. I'd say overall an 8/10, with the title track being a 10.

Sign in to follow this