Sign in to follow this  
Furik

Turntable.fm

to those outside the U.S, you can break into with proxy server.

i have tested it.

proof:

though don't know how it will work with the features inside

try to find proxy servers with HTML, JAVA, and Flash on.

But i don't need any of those fortunately.

And since none of my fb friends having it yet,

an invite will be nice thanx u :D

or i may to subscribe for invite myself :butwry:

im using stealthy but the icon appeared as a yellow arrow instead of green

tried vidalia proxy too but it appears to be a black blank page.

im using stealthy but the icon appeared as a yellow arrow instead of green

I'm having that too at the moment, seems to be a problem with the Stealthy server, try again in a day or two.

My problem is the following:

I have friends, who are already registered on turntable.fm - I added them a day (or a bit more) ago, so I don't think, that it would be a question of time. I can trick the site by using Stealthy for Firefox 5 (so I don't get 'US only' screens), but when it asks me to log in with facebook, I keep on getting the error screen. It skips the step where FB asks me to install the turntable.fm app, it jumps to the error screen. I don't know why I keep getting that screen since three of my friends are surely registered on turntable.fm. I tried different proxys/ways, and deleting the cookies, but it didn't help. It doesn't matter if I already logged in or if I log in to FB via turntable.fm, I keep on getting that message. Any ideas why/how to solve it?

Sorry, I'm out of ideas then. You need to install the app. Without the app, turntable cannot see which of your friends already have turntable.

Right after clicking the FB button on the turntable page a new window should open and ask you for permission to install the app. I really have no clue why it doesn't for you.

Have you blocked popups? Have you tried a different browser? Maybe you could try to install the app directly from their FB page?. That's really all I can think of right now.

But without the app it just won't work.

Sign in to follow this