Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Phantogram

Phantogram is like if Lily Allen and Bat For Eyes vaginally shat out a baby into a big boiling pot of electro trip hop indie pop and then threw it at a synth and a guitar. Oddly enough, they are better than Lily Allen or Bat For Eyes ever could be. Their album Eyelid Movies is one of the best releases from 2009.

28tZ-S1LFok

ZvSgLHWR16o

Enjoy. It's a delicacy for your ears.

I think I've seen Doe loving this band over at last.fm. Anyways, sounds pretty dope - we'll have to give their album a listen.

Doe has great taste in music. :'D I just found out about Phantogram a week ago and was weebing out over them on facebook and got really excited when I found out she likes them. xD

lol I guess my love for this band is well documented then xD

Anyhoo, great stuff indeed. Eyelid movies is just wonderful with my favorite songs being "When I'm small", "Running from the cops", "As Far As I Can See", "Bloody Palms" and "Futuristic Casket".

I've listened to the album so many times I can't even pick out favorites. Love all the songs.

Just found out a few weeks ago this guy I know but am not real good friends with but my best friend is pretty good friends with is having them open for The Glitch Mob. I'm pretty fuckin' excited. 8D July 30th.

Sweetness. ~ So jealous right now. D:

Yea, all the songs are great. If I heard it when it was released it probably would've made that years list for me. I heard them at first pretty randomly I think in some store lol but I was instantly in love and glad I did. =3

Sign in to follow this