Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

RENTRER EN SOI 10th anniversary special webpage

Did someone just say shit 2/3 albums? If you are referring to RES/ Bottom of chaos then wow, you have BAD taste. : )

But I agree with Satsuki being completely hit or miss. I'd say there's more miss and the ones that suck are super cheesey, but the few songs that are good are quite good. I'd welcome a revival I suppose... but I first want to see solo projects from Takumi and I'm looking forward to forbidden days rhapsody 2nd release.

Sarcasm, like class, is learn-ed.

Satsuki needs a come back, his solo project is too bad xD

he should re-release all his singles as cross maria corroborations

⌠veil of cross maria⌡

⌠cross maria of yellow⌡

⌠innocent cross-maria⌡

etc-etc

it will make his terrible solo stuff like 100x better

oooh that music on the OHP, isn`t that sounds so bitter sweet?

I almost thought of Johnsons & Johnsons Baby Talcum Powder ads though,

if i didn`t look at the page :mrgreen:

but why does anniversary, it open the almost-dried-wounds again OH!!! ;___;

Did someone just say shit 2/3 albums? If you are referring to RES/ Bottom of chaos then wow, you have BAD taste. : )

But I agree with Satsuki being completely hit or miss. I'd say there's more miss and the ones that suck are super cheesey, but the few songs that are good are quite good. I'd welcome a revival I suppose... but I first want to see solo projects from Takumi and I'm looking forward to forbidden days rhapsody 2nd release.

Just because you like the albums it doesn't mean that others have to do so or have a BAD taste : )

So, does anyone know what is the "10th anniversay special webpage"? it's a day revival or something?

I think they shouldn't do a 10th anniversary thing, I mean, they've disbanded lol

Sign in to follow this