Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

The Electronic Music Thread

Can someone recommend me some music similar to Major Lazer's Lean On? Something that is really chill yet catchy, and goes very well with a beer outside in the heating sun?

Fantastic song. I'm looking for full albums, be it regular full lenghts or compilations. Or if someone would care to put together a compilation of songs similar to that.

Update:

Lovely Debussy remake - reminiscent of some old Zelda games (video game geeks, beware!) and even some old travel shows from early 90s or something akin to them :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQd9-Xj0bSo

Goldie used to be my jam whenever I was hitting my PS1, and I might consider doing it once again...to this 1-hour D'n'B monster!

This kind of stuff always gets me (currently going through this plethora of Gilberto-an outputs in order to get more familiar with approaches I'd dig)

Hands down my no. 1 all-time favorite electronic piece - masterful hybrid between jazz-y/bossa-y tinges and heavy D'n'B "gymnastics"

Also, speaking of "modern" electro:

Lyrical work aside, this (he's Saint Pepsi btw) along with some of James Blake's work is what I'd REALLY love to discover even more in the midst of all that four-step electronica garbage :(

Also, he's gonna get featured on new Tofubeats album + will release a new album on September-ish too, GOOD YEAR FOLKS. /biased

Can someone recommend me some music similar to Major Lazer's Lean On? Something that is really chill yet catchy, and goes very well with a beer outside in the heating sun?

Fantastic song. I'm looking for full albums, be it regular full lenghts or compilations. Or if someone would care to put together a compilation of songs similar to that.

Hey, if you're still interested I've gathered a few things. Not much but I hope that answers your criteria lol

Sign in to follow this