Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

[Korean] T-ara

I don't want any of them to get kicked out. I don't really care for Hwayoung very much, but if any one of the others(especially qri) leaves I will die.

the one's that won't be kicked out for sure are: Hyomin, Eunjung <3 and soyeon. Qri and Jiyeon are in the middle i believe. But i think boram and Jiyeon are in the bottom as well, Jiyeon is a lazy girl during lives and she has this status already since a while now-so im guessing she could e high contender for that, but is also as popular. Boram is never heard in any of the songs, LOL! She is the least popular of them and i know they will kick her out =(

As for Qri, lately she has been getting popular and being promoted, so i think she is safe.

Hwayoung is new and she can go either way as well. The group does not need much of rapper since they had 2 since the beginning.

But who knows really, just my theory.....he talked about how some acted out all spoiled, lazy and arrogant. Plus the ones that sang the least, which made it obvious in the recent tracks.

It's kinda hard to tell really, they might make changes and even add new members....sucks, like the 6 t-ara.

I wouldn't think it's strange for Jiyeon to leave. I mean, the girl is obviously much more interested in her acting career. It's the same reason I wouldn't be surprised if Eunjung leaves. They both have another career to take care off. That said, Eunjung isn't as lazy as Jiyeon looks most of the times.

Boram is cute, and I don't think they can help it if they get enough lines or not. Boram has done musicals before, so I'm pretty sure she could go further in that.

Hwayoung is new and indeed could go any way, but I think she's much more fun than some of the other members. She doesn't look too lazy in my opinion either. Her twin is far worse.

I'm guessing at Jiyeon and Boram, though I really don't want to see Boram leave.

IDK I think it would be either Qri, Boram and Jiyeon to leave.

CCM CEO in a recent interview said that if members were slacking and being lazy they were going to get less lines in songs, judging by the amount of lines Qri and Boram had on T-ara's recent stuff (since ROLY-POLY) it is more likely they'll leave. Hwayoung, I really doubt she would leave tbqh, she's good at rapping (as you can see in the We Were In Love song w/ Davichi).

But I really think that no one should leave, and continue being flawless 7-ara.

it is announced at 2012/04/06 that 2 more members will join T-ara (i.e. totaling 9 members) since release of their forthcoming new album planned in 2012/07

^it wasn't revealed yet if there will be 2 new members or more. It's just been said they'll be changing to a 9 member group. They could kick out and add any number of members they want :s really :s

^it wasn't revealed yet if there will be 2 new members or more. It's just been said they'll be changing to a 9 member group. They could kick out and add any number of members they want :s really :s

well the article says

According to Review Star, a representative of Core Contents Media told them over the phone, “It’s true that T-ara will become a nine member group. Two members will be added, and we will reveal the details on April 6th.”

but idk.

well, i really liked their previous releases. Hopefully they wont change that much.

Article I wrote on didn't have that. I think people are just assuming things. If they don't kick out anyone now, I'm sure it'll be whenever they come back again. If they don't kick out anyone now, I see it as some "last chance".

Article I worked on specifically mentioned "attitude problems", which for me, is a straight reference to Jiyeon.

T-ARA new Japanese album "Jewelry box" will be released at 2012/06/06 (3 TYPE)

diamond edition (6,800yen) will be in Jewelry box package and include CD+DVD (including T-ARA X'mas Premium Live for 90 minutes)+photo-book (100 pages), sapphire edition (3,600yen) will be in digipack and include CD+DVD (including History of T-ARA for 60 minutes)+photo-book (32 pages), and pearl edition (3,000yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

Bo Peep Bo Peep (Japanese ver.)

LOVE ME!~あなたのせいで狂いそう~ (Japanese ver.)

Apple is A (Japanese ver.)

Keep Out (Japanese original song)

T.T.L~Time to Love~ (Japanese ver.)

Roly-Poly (Japanese ver.)

Breaking Heart~私がとても痛くて~ (Japanese ver.)

コジンマル~嘘~ (Japanese ver.)

ウェイロニ (Japanese ver.)

yayaya (Japanese ver.)

Cry Cry (Japanese ver.)

Lovey-Dovey (Japanese ver.)

T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC

Only two new songs? Wow...it's like YG all over again.

Well technically there's 5 new songs.

Keep out is the only original Japanese song.

But TTL, Cry Cry, Breaking Heart, and Wae Ironi Japanese versions haven't been released before.

But TTL, Cry Cry, Breaking Heart, and Wae Ironi Japanese versions haven't been released before.

If keep out is the only original, then what is T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC?

If keep out is the only original, then what is T-ARATiC MAGiC MUSiC?

IDK it doesn't specify. Probably like an outro or something?

their 8th member (aged 19) will officially join T-ara in their comeback in 2012/07, whose details will be announced at 2012/06/07

their 9th member Dani (aged 14) will make her debut through T-ara MV in their comeback in 2012/07 and will officially join T-ara in late 2012, whose details will be announced at 2012/05/31; and Dani has lived in U.S. since 4 years old

their new mini album "DAY BY DAY" will be released at 2012/07/03

[track list]

01.DAY BY DAY

02.HOLIDAY

03.Don't Leave

04.HUE

05.Love Game

brnCe8lL7l4

it is announced at 2012/07/30 that T-ara Hwayoung will depart and her contract with management company will be terminated...imo it is pity as she is a good rapper in the group

If 5 out of 7 members now are on the line of fire, they can't do much... Japan is turning against them, Korea's fanbases are closing. Fancafe turned to a hwayoung support group and has about 200k members now which is 140k more than the actual cafe had.

Sign in to follow this