Sign in to follow this  
Furik

South Park

There's no South Park thread?

539w.jpg

We all know what it is. No need for an intro.

What did everyone think of Wednesday's episode?

Don't know, haven't seen it.

But as far as SP goes. The first four/five seasons suck, and then it gets pretty amazing after some time.

I thought wednesday was saying that they are tired of doing this and want to move on.

There's a lot of speculation on whether or not it's actually a "mid-season" finale or an actual "series finale".

I'm still confused but, either way, what an episode.

This show is starting to get moderately good again. Everyone can do a parody of Guitar Hero, Wow, Inception etc. So needless to say i have been getting steadily more depressed about the direction Matt and Trey have taken since season 10.

But yeah, i do think this is the time to finally put South Park out of it's misery and actually have some interesting things to happen to the " lore " of the show, just like what happened in the last episode.

Some people say that new south park sucks but I disagree. I've been a fan for years and the newer episodes are hit and miss but for the most part they are really good. :P

Season 15 is overall pretty good but I didn't care for Episode 5 and 6 (the newest ones period). Season 14 was amazing though and probably my favorite season.

i thought they still have a contract for another series after this one.

so far this season is the weakest one so far. liked the last one, the one with china vs japan and the first one humancentIpod.

but other then that they lost their edge.

but that is what they wanted to make clear with the last episode. a lot of people (me included) started lookin from season 1. then you really liked all the fart jokes, but now 15 seasons later youve grown and they have grown so it seems logical you dont like everything anymore. you dont want farts you want jokes with edges or deeper thoughts. so i somehow get their point and it really seems they want to end it.

it would really be a loss for comedy tough.

my advice to them: take a year off or maybe 2 and come back when you are fresh again.

they have so much going on, movie projects, they said they wanted to do another serie, thay have that show on broadway. maybe south park just needs a break.

and i mean not a Deluhi break-_-

I don't know, I am the opposite, I enjoy them more now than I ever did, they feel more relevant. They don't need to be "edgy," in fact a lot of their "edginess" kinda turns me off of the show. I personally loved the cynicism episode :D

Well, except for all the shit coming out of peoples' mouths, that kinda stuff is just ugh to me, but it was necessary for the episode to be funny, they just pushed it to the point of "ugh, really" by the end of the show.

I don't know, I am the opposite, I enjoy them more now than I ever did, they feel more relevant. They don't need to be "edgy," in fact a lot of their "edginess" kinda turns me off of the show. I personally loved the cynicism episode :D

Well, except for all the shit coming out of peoples' mouths, that kinda stuff is just ugh to me, but it was necessary for the episode to be funny, they just pushed it to the point of "ugh, really" by the end of the show.

I thought it was, probably, one of the deepest episodes i've seen of South Park. The shit, Stan being diagnosed with cynicism, the music the gang listened to, the ENDING.

Now about the show itself - I applaud the staff for moving out of the stone-age and into poking fun of pop-culture the later seasons. It really helped shape the fan base (probably even gaining more fans).

Sign in to follow this