<8月17日(水)>

OA:BORN

★★★★★★★

??OPEN/START】

8月11日(木)

OPEN 18:00 / START 18:30

8月12日(金)~8月17日(水)

OPEN 16:30 / START 17:00

I don't really get the VS thing. Maybe they will fight to the death. it's 7 days long at shi shi remon harr.

I bet it has something to do with the shuffle thing. Or maybe bands that lose have something bad happen. IDK. @_@

What do the stars mean :lol: Very confusing. I think that if Alice Nine. would have a fight to the death with the GazettE Alice Nine. would win. I dunno why, I just think that Saga and Hiroto would beat the shit out of the GazettE xD

Lol it doesn't matter what SuG VS' against, they always loose lol. If it would be like Tokage said I so want them too lose.

Really? I hope the band that loses disbands. My dream is ダウト would lose but I'm pretty sure Kra will lose out that one. The rest... ScReW would probably lose. I don't really see Alice Nine, SuG, or ViViD losing. I wonder how a band wins? Is it voting? Is it judged? @_@

the band that loses disbands

Lol that would be a pretty good move.

Yeah, that would be great.

Is it possible that SuG and ViViD fail at the same time? I would like the disbanding idea very much then...

Is it possible that SuG and ViViD fail at the same time? I would like the disbanding idea very much then...

Both of these statements so much.

Both of these statements so much.

lolol

SuG and ViViD make too much for PSC for them to get rid of them.

That doesn't make their music better.

True, but PSC doesn't care about music in the first place. It's all cash cash cash

SuG and ViViD make too much for PSC for them to get rid of them.

That doesn't make their music better.

LOL I didn't say that. I'm just saying this whole battle thing is probably just PSC's way of getting rid of Kra to make room for ダウト. I mean they are the only two that aren't versing a shuffle band. I doubt PSC would do anything based on whether the music is good or bad. It's all about which makes more money or which has the potential for more money. And Kra just seems to be dwindling constantly with the quality of their music and the Kra fan base is already pretty small.

It's not that I've ever thought that PSC would care about their music because eh.. lol. ViViD. It says everything, right? But I do care about the music more then about the looks and that's why ViViD or D=Out or SuG or even Alice Nine are just terrible for my ears, not always for my eyes but to me it's just one huge band since they all look the same.

I think Kra are kinda cute, nothing I would listen to 24/7 but they were pretty cute live.

kra vs dauto

kra aaaal the way, never liked dauto one bit, from the 1st single to their latest its all just rubbish

kra's latest album however was a nice suprise, really hope they dont go=O

kra vs dauto

kra aaaal the way, never liked dauto one bit, from the 1st single to their latest its all just rubbish

kra's latest album however was a nice suprise, really hope they dont go=O

^this lol

apart from that dude seems to think they actually will disband

To me Alice Nine is the only band on PSC worth taking seriously anymore. I don't give a fuck about looks or quality of music as long as the sounds of a band are pleasant and refreshing. All the other bands are pretty much boring. The GazettE did alright with their DIM stuff but now they are just rebooting old songs and making them more modern it seems like. SuG is terrible. I only like ViViD because it's cute how much the singer adores Shou from Alice Nine. Kra had Artman. which is an amazing song but lately they have been getting all creepy and weird. ScReW is so bland. So very very bland. Born is a weird GazettE Sug mash up now and have lost all originality they had before joining PSC. And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with his shitty singing. To me most PSC bands exist to be observed and then go all "WTF are they doing!?"

I'd rather have Kra beat Dauto as well. It just seems to me that PSC doesn't wanna have more than 5 bands major at once and Dauto is supposedly going major on PSC. And Kra VS Dauto are the only two actual bands that are versing each other and are not shuffle bands. Then again I don't really know if the band that loses disbands. Just a ton of speculation is going on in this thread haha.

I'd rather have Kra win. Not that I'm such a big Kra fan, but I want D=OUT away from PSC. Ever since they joined PSC their music has been pure shit.

Sign in to follow this