Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Peace and Smile Carnival 2011

To me Alice Nine is the only band on PSC worth taking seriously anymore. I don't give a fuck about looks or quality of music as long as the sounds of a band are pleasant and refreshing. All the other bands are pretty much boring. The GazettE did alright with their DIM stuff but now they are just rebooting old songs and making them more modern it seems like. SuG is terrible. I only like ViViD because it's cute how much the singer adores Shou from Alice Nine. Kra had Artman. which is an amazing song but lately they have been getting all creepy and weird. ScReW is so bland. So very very bland. Born is a weird GazettE Sug mash up now and have lost all originality they had before joining PSC. And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with his shitty singing. To me most PSC bands exist to be observed and then go all "WTF are they doing!?"

I'd rather have Kra beat Dauto as well. It just seems to me that PSC doesn't wanna have more than 5 bands major at once and Dauto is supposedly going major on PSC. And Kra VS Dauto are the only two actual bands that are versing each other and are not shuffle bands. Then again I don't really know if the band that loses disbands. Just a ton of speculation is going on in this thread haha.

ILU

Though is Dauto really a candidate for major status? I wasn't aware they were doing that well. D:

As for the whole verses thing, I wouldn't take too much stock in it. Usually when the playbill is all band1 Vs. band2 I've found it's just a "cute" way of saying 2 headliners. It's usually not any kind of battle or vote. Taking into consideration this is PSC carnival though there may be something to it but I doubt it would be anything big. I'm also really questioning whether the stars will be the shuffle band. If I remember correctly the news posted for the shuffle band said they would debut on the Session night, I'm thinking the stars are just there merely for surprise (each will probably be different) and I would go as far as to say the final day (17th) stars are very possibly The Gazette but that's just my own speculation.

[..] And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with his shitty singing. [..]

I have nothing against you, but people should learn what singing means. He sings well, and I'm 100% sure that what you really wanted to say was "And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with its (the voices) shitiness''. I for one didn't like his voice, when I first heard them, but that was way back in 2008, and now I actually enjoy listening to their old, good pre-major stuff.

Alice Nine all the way

This

[..] And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with his shitty singing. [..]

I have nothing against you, but people should learn what singing means. He sings well, and I'm 100% sure that what you really wanted to say was "And Dauto's singer's voice cracks my eardrums with its (the voices) shitiness''. I for one didn't like his voice, when I first heard them, but that was way back in 2008, and now I actually enjoy listening to their old, good pre-major stuff.

Now this is funny. Same could be said about you totally butchering bands YOU don't like. If you can't remember it just take a look in the AYABIE artist topic. Seriously, if you're going to bitch about things you do yourself just say nothing at all. Or to give an examplel: 9GBO SUCKS TROLOLOLOL

Before it goes any farther, please keep mess from other threads out of this. If you all have issues steaming from elsewhere deal with it there or in pms. Stay on topic pl0x. :3

As for the whole verses thing, I wouldn't take too much stock in it. Usually when the playbill is all band1 Vs. band2 I've found it's just a "cute" way of saying 2 headliners. It's usually not any kind of battle or vote.

Yeah I think I'm not the only one who knew that from the start.

Sure doe, usually I dgaf about these kind of comments :/ I'm just kinda edgey since I'll be getting my exam results soon and I'm practically dying from the nerves here

I don't understand all that you're talking... but for me only Kra is a good band in this company and before was Kagrra,

I don't understand all that you're talking... but for me only Kra is a good band in this company and before was Kagrra,

+1

Seeing alot of kra love in here, not sure why though as their last few release have been terrible.

As for Alice Nine's last few releases they have been awesome, currently my fave psc band.

Seeing alot of kra love in here, not sure why though as their last few release have been terrible.

As for Alice Nine's last few releases they have been awesome, currently my fave psc band.

Did you listen to "GURICO"? is a very good album, in special "Gekkabijin" song <3

I have to agree GURICO was pretty good for Kra, but most of their releases were meh.

Alice Nine setlists:

PSC CARNIVAL 7DAYS / DAY 1 (2011.08.11)

01. GEMINI

02. RAINBOWS

03. BLUE FLAME

04. VELVET

05. Kowloon -NINE HEADS RODEO SHOW-

PSC CARNIVAL 7DAYS / DAY 4 (2011.08.14)

01. THE BEAUTIFUL NAME

02. Senkou

03. RUMWOLF

04. Kowloon -NINE HEADS RODEO SHOW-

05. Fuurin

06. RAINBOWS

07. RED CARPET GOING ON

08. BLUE PLANET

Also, Nao's session band apparently played 2 songs from the anime K-ON! :lol:

True dat ^ xD Saga is my favourite though. I remember Tora once pretending to be Spider Man once

Sign in to follow this