Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Yoshiki's "Ultimate Band"

Heh, I'm sure there are plenty of legendary bassists, but their lineup has enough shared ego as it is. XD

Or, who knows? Yoshiki didn't say they definitely wouldn't have one. And you know how he is with secrets. He'll probably reveal it at the L.A. performance.

i dont really care about the bassist thing actually

but if they gonna have a additional bassist

there's no point of making group right?

when they have solo career their need additional player too

why dont go solo then?!

"S.K.I.N (consisting of YOSHIKI, SUGIZO, Miyavi, and Gackt) will be performing Friday, June 29, 2007, at Anime Expo® 2007! It will be held in the Long Beach Sports Arena as a Main Event.

General admission tickets are free to anyone who registers to Anime Expo®. There are over 6,000 seats available!

Premier Tickets for the seats closest to the front are for sale for $50. The first wave of purchasers crashed the server and ticket sales were temporarily put on hold. Anime Expo® stated that they will now reach out to fans through e-mail containing information on purchasing Premier Tickets. A pre-registration number is necessary to purchase one.

For more information, please visit Anime Expo's website:

http://www.anime-expo.org

Also, please visit their ticketing policy:

http://www.anime-expo.org/?q=programming/m...ng_policy"

I'm not a huge fan of any of the members, but I will give their music a chance. To do otherwise would be stupid. Apparently one of the songs leaked awhile ago and it has a punk sound to it. I'm a bit excited to hear it.

I don't under-estimate the band, I just don't like Miyavi or Gackt that much, I think they're over-rated. Although they both have a handful of songs that I kind of liked. Sugzio is cool because he was in Luna Sea, and they're decent plus like one of the God's of Vis Kei I would say. Also he was in the Flare which I thought was a decent band, I thought FAKE? was better which had Inoran the other guitarist in Luna Sea, and they were kind of the same was the Flare. And Yoshiki, well... who can't love him? lol

Does anyone have access to the song that was leaked? Prism? lol

Does anyone have access to the song that was leaked? Prism? lol

What?!! Oh crap, I'm off to look for that. :blink:

lol, I really don't. xD I wish I did, but I don't, lol.

No luck so far. Do you know the name of it? *didn't even know there was a leak*

Nope, I don't know the name of it (at least 2 songs were leaked). I can try to trace back to who told me about the songs and pressure for more information though. I frequent so many places that sometimes I lose track. [laughs]

"If you're looking for the videos, I removed them ('cause I don't want the bandwidth to suffer anymore x__x). You can find them on youtube." -quoted from Mendoi

Yea, so that's what happened. I'm really looking forward to the band because of Gackt :D.

I still can't think this is for real.. dunno why, doesn't sound like a real band since they're all big names. Yoshiki, Sugizo and Miyavi, Gackt in the same band, it still sounds weird to me :P I like all the members, but I just see Yoshiki and Sugizo on another level/stage.

I wonder if Miyavi-fangirls will start a war with the Gackt-fangirls on who is more sexay XDD or stuff like that. I noticed there are a lot of people that love one member but are not so fond of another one.

But I can only wish them good luck! And can't wait to hear some of their songs hoping they'll be good (but I have a feeling I'll like them ~ at least) :)

I'm gonna wait to pass complete judgment on them till they release a studio album because the video probably doesn't do them justice (at least i hope so cuz i was kinda dissapointed)...i really don't lie gackt and i'm not to huge a fan of yoshiki's so i was really into it for sugizo and miyavi ...and i got even more excited when they played together @ J-rock revolution cuz they had an awesome chemistry and i was starting think maybe skin won't be that bad ...so before i pass judgement on poor quality youtube vids i'll try to hold out...

i watched some videos of their live and i thought they were amazing. I like all of the members so i was expecting alot and they didnt let me down

and no none of the songs were called get back he just yelled it...here is the song list

GEI-SHA

Killing you softly

Beneath The Skin

Violets

where did you watch the video sugoivisual?

anyway, i hear that YOSHIKI is doesnt have a good atitude

and...

one day...

he gave each member of dir n grey a girl to...you know what i mean...

hiks...

i am so affraid that he teach MYV to do something like that!

where did you watch the video sugoivisual?

anyway, i hear that YOSHIKI is doesnt have a good atitude

and...

one day...

he gave each member of dir n grey a girl to...you know what i mean...

hiks...

i am so affraid that he teach MYV to do something like that!

heh

SKIN has really good musicians in it, even someone legendary like Yoshiki-san. I am interested in how it will work out since they all have different sounds and influences about them. I watched a vid on youtube of SKIN, and my heart was racing. >__

Sign in to follow this