Sign in to follow this  
chickensoda

Blood Stain Child

Oh yeah I heard their "TRUE BLUE" cover, I liked it a lot. I've only heard a couple other songs, but they're pretty good, they're a lot like Children of Bodom. Not really my type of music, but they're good.

They're awesome, but I don't like their member change...

Anyway isn't MOSAIQ out soon?

Man, the new album is pretty awesome. I think there might be a bit too much of that electronica stuff in it, but they're still good and heavy.

I'm only half way through it, though, but it is really good.

Prism, you're going to upload it, right?!?!?!

I love BSC, Idolator kicked ass... stuff before that kinda sucked but what ever, lol. I've been looking forward to their new album for a while now.

They're doing an American release of IDOLATOR, I forgot when it comes out, but I think it's pretty soon.

I should check out their new album.

They're doing an American release of IDOLATOR, I forgot when it comes out, but I think it's pretty soon.

I should check out their new album.

Idolator's being sold on iTunes, so I'm guessing that they're attracting much more attention. It's like girugamesh. Their latest mini album's on iTunes also. Crazy stuff.

So yeah I listened to most of their new album, I agree with Prism on the too much electronica though. But I really like the tracks with the piano (no synth). My favorite was Another Dimension I think.

Sign in to follow this