Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Delete-function for shoutbox

Yeah I would like to suggest a delete-function for shoutbox only because I usually end up regretting my yesterday trolling posts after doing something else (smart) in the shoutbox, like normal discussions etc.

I hope someone might take me seriously this time.

Done.

However, it would be better if you, well, refrained from trolling in the first place. Because if I see that this feature gets abused by people being asshats and then delete their posts once they caused a shitstorm to avoid punishment by mods, I'll remove it again.

Done.

However, it would be better if you, well, refrained from trolling in the first place. Because if I see that this feature gets abused by people being asshats and then delete their posts once they caused a shitstorm to avoid punishment by mods, I'll remove it again.

EDIT: This is actually becoming much worse, Champ - it's a new playtool for trolls now

Can you take it away please? Chatbox activities became much worse after that new function :/

tsk tsk tsk pretsy get your priority well :mrgreen:

but i haven't use it, though.

It may be useful to be honest, for some lines you post out of spontanity

that you may regret after.

So maybe let it stay for a while and see how it goes?

Naw, I removed it. It seems the maturity level of the forum isn't high enough to entrust people with this sort of power.