Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

blogspot/blogger user that made under 2007, Read This!

Cos Google inc. will eliminated their blogger service for accounts that made before 2007, this coming June.

Because it haven't intregrated with google account.

And if you have an active blog that qualify for elimination on June 2011,

start to do back up for your archives now. Or be sorry.

While accounts that made above 2007

and have been intregrated with google accounts are supposedly safe from harm.

Full News:

Blogger.com service repairs process still not finished since carried on May 11, 2011. Speculation also began popping up on the internet. The news that is currently circulating widely, repair longest in history of Blogger.com is related to the plan will immediately shut down that service on June 25, 2011.

As reported by the website Softpedia, Blogger.com will indeed be closing Blogger service on next June. But calm down. Blogger service is not completely closed. However, which closed here are the old Blogger accounts which sign up before 2007 and until now have not integrated their Blogger account with a Google account.

Before Google acquired Blogger, the service is using the system of own account until 2006. After acquisition process performed, new accounts start entered into force and users are asked to migrate in 2007.

During four years it turns out its integration is not done automatically, so in the end Blogger decided will soon remove support for its old user account. Not only will the old account that stopped working, but the blogs which related to its old users would also removed immediately if the user does not immediately migrate to the new system on June 25, 2011 that will come.

Previously, Google is also facing the same problem on YouTube and has issued similar warnings recently, and asked its users who have not done so in order to do login to Youtube previously required to have a Google account system first.

http://goo.gl/JaYNk

Now, though as much as some of uploaders here may wish the whole blogspot to just die

because of plethora of VK blogs that are reposting their links from here to theirs

without permissions nor proper credits.

I have just been an active blogger myself, though not on blogspot/blogger lol,

so i could relate how stressful if one day i found my blog were terminated

without any notification before.

So there, you have been warned.

Make your move, now!

discuss?

Google is taking over the world, I swear. Integrating with YouTube accounts and others, now this.

My blogs were made post-2007 so I guess I'm in the clear. . . ?

post prefix always means after, so i am sure you'll be safe there.

just make sure to get a Google account integrated if you haven't just in case.

I've had a Blogger/Blogspot since May 5, 2006 but have integrated it with my Google account, so I will be okay? I won't lose it?

I always refuse when Google wants to integrate my YouTube account with my Google account :/ It's just very annoying

Google integrating shit is annoying, especially since you need to use a real name to make accounts with them (if I remember correctly, that is) which means 1 fuck-up = you're on their shit list forever because they "reserve the right not to communicate with you" if their committee feels you're beyond redemption.

Sign in to follow this