Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

The Return of Pietoro

Just got this news fresh off the press :v Pietoro of Da'vid Shito:aL fame has returned to the music scene after a(waaaay too long) hiatus. He's currently playing support drums for a band called Bravillion under the name Eishuu. I'm really hoping that he decides to go back to being a vocalist(Da'vid revival anyone? XD), but in the meantime I'll definitely be following him. Here is his new blog and here's a pretty picture of him from it :v

1dVUL.jpg

I won't see Da'vid revival coming, for a good reason ofc

Maybe Pleur revival could be such a nice idea, even though Kyon's current location/musical situation seems to be set on N/A :(

Anyways, nice to see the old good pietoro back in action - didn't change that much since his last days with Pleur...

He have actually been talking about it for some months now, so it's not very new. Eitherway it's great to see him back, he was a drummer before Da'vid as well so... He is currently studying music in Tokyo as well. I hope he starts singing soon.

He have actually been talking about it for some months now, so it's not very new. Eitherway it's great to see him back, he was a drummer before Da'vid as well so... He is currently studying music in Tokyo as well. I hope he starts singing soon.

Yeah, he was talking about it, but he didn't actually do anything about it until just last month. Plus it's news for anyone who doesn't stalk him since it's not like his other blog was like HEY I'M PIETORO, but just some random dude XD

Sign in to follow this