Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Luzmelt 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Luzmelt 3 new maxi singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released at 2010/10/20, at 2010/11/17 and at 2010/12/22 respectively, although details have not yet been announced

the first one will be sold in advance at their presents live "guilty garden party" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/10/06, the second one will be sold in advance at their presents live "Virtual Luz-Stream" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/11/04, and the third one will be sold in advance at their one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/12/16

http://www.luzmelt.com/

title of their new maxi single at 2010/10/20 is finalized as "guilty garden" (2 songs, 1,050yen)

btw Gt.haru & Dr.樹-itsuki- will commence to act as their support since their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/09/11

great news with guilty garden!

have been waiting for its release since seeing them live in germany playing that song!

I remember it to be old schoolish and harder than their other stuff, but I'm not sure at all xD (remembering much screaming o.o)

track lists of their new maxi singles at 2010/11/17 and 2010/12/22 are as follows:

new maxi single "imitation galaxy" at 2010/11/17:

01.ACID

02.Envelope

new maxi single at 2010/12/22:

01.melt away

02.Lunartail

Gt.銀-gin-(ex-VARB) will commence to act as their support Gt. since their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/10/17

http://ameblo.jp/gin-gin-blog/

@Phones666 - Well I guess it's your loss. Luzmelt are a great new band, 1 of the few who are doing really well even with their troubles of losing members. But I don't really see the need for you to post the same post in 2 different threads, jealous much? :/

@Phones666 - Well I guess it's your loss. Luzmelt are a great new band, 1 of the few who are doing really well even with their troubles of losing members. But I don't really see the need for you to post the same post in 2 different threads, jealous much? :/

Lol sorry, wasn't aware I posted it before. Felt like trolling yesterday, I usually don't do this. XD

Luzmelt new maxi single "imitation galaxy", which is originally planned to be sold in advance at their presents live "Virtual Luz-Stream" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/11/04, will be unavailable at that live, and the release in stores at 2010/11/17 will be unaffected

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their one-man live "Re:birth the edge" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/02/10

Luzmelt members part-change session "Zulmelt" has played "時??(jishoku)" at their one-man live "Re:birth the edge" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/02/10

"Zulmelt" members:

Vo.kaie

Gt.yuhma

Gt.nov

Ba.itsuki (support Dr.)

Dr.keito (support Gt.)

btw they will hold their 6-month consecutive events in mid-2011

Luzmelt members part-change session "Zulmelt" has played "時??(jishoku)" at their one-man live "Re:birth the edge" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/02/10

"Zulmelt" members:

Vo.kaie

Gt.yuhma

Gt.nov

Ba.itsuki (support Dr.)

Dr.keito (support Gt.)

btw they will hold their 6-month consecutive events in mid-2011

O.o and yet this so confused me lmao.

first and second of Luzmelt 6-month consecutive presents live will be held at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/07/22 and at 2011/08/28 respectively

Luzmelt presents 4-man live "*-Kaleidoscope-" will be held at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/05/06, at which Luzmelt / DOPES. / Vanish / エルム(ELM) will perform

Sign in to follow this