Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

boogieman new mini album release

it is announced at boogieman one-man live "鼓膜ジ・エンド(komaku the end)" at Shibuya WWW at 2011/05/06 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2011/07/20, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2011/08/13

Let's see how they approach this release. I hope it sounds more like their full legth or first mini than their last singles.

Also, I would like it to recieve more attention from heavel plot, their shu singles did not had tracklist until one week before release and the cover was not revealed until the prior day =.=

Tracklist and versions content revealed. Seems they are using the same structure as in howling/monopolize.

TYPE A (CD + DVD) ¥2,730 (tax in)

??CD】

01.POLYGON

02.ラリユラ

03.シュレーディンガー??猫

04.PicaSSo

05.DECOY #3

??DVD】

POLYGON -Music Clip-

TYPE B (CD CONLY) ¥2,310 (tax in)

??CD】

01.POLYGON

02.Howling

03.monopolize

04.ラリユラ

05.シュレーディンガー??猫

06.PicaSSo

07.DECOY #3

Using the same structure means we would find POLYGON as a softer track just like their recent A SIDES that also came in the pack, along with ラリユラ, シュレーディンガー??猫 and PicaSSo that would be heavier/older sounding songs. Also they have the DECOY that hides a re-recording.

All except the re recording is my speculation though. I don't really know wich one will be harder, but I think the band will do 50% soft tracks (including howling and monopolize), 50% harder tracks and then the instrumental + hidden track.

I think we might get some really cool songs from this mini.

It's so sad no one cares about this band at all =(

It's so sad no one cares about this band at all =(

i wouldn't say that nobody cares about them, but they haven't done anything relatively interesting since they released "Gashu", not to mention that song was brought down with junno's vocals.

this band is still young, and in listening to these past releases of theirs it's obvious that they are still experimenting to find "their" sound. but tbh they've taken a really long time, and some people just don't feel like waiting anymore.

I personally think that they found their sound at their full lenght wich was in my opinion far more interesting than their past releases. Or even they more recent ones (sadly).

Having a band experimenting with their sound does not sound bad to me, in fact I prefer changing bands to static sounding ones.

I don't see the path this band has taken as a wait but as a path that goes through different panoramas.

will buy the cd only version.

I will too since I don't have Howling.

I was about to post it this afternoon, but then I remembered this band has more haters than lovers and I skipped the conflict.

Looking forward to the shitstorm.

On the song, is completely out of the band's regular style and seems "girugameshy" and rather generic. I have to listen to the whole thing but knowing this mini has the same idea as Howling and monopolize I am specting more from the non-a side songs.

I was about to post it this afternoon, but then I remembered this band has more haters than lovers and I skipped the conflict.

you're overreacting a bit here methinks.

On the song, is completely out of the band's regular style and seems "girugameshy" and rather generic.

that's exactly what howling was like.

I still have no idea what they're after creatively. Why bother with visuals if they're playing boring bland pop-rock?

Will going non-visual repel the last hundred or two fans that they still have? I dunno.

you're overreacting a bit here methinks.

If I'm doing so, you should not be caring since you can still make your comments on the subjet of matter being discused. And thats not what other forum users are doing, so keep on track please.

I still have no idea what they're after creatively. Why bother with visuals if they're playing boring bland pop-rock?

Will going non-visual repel the last hundred or two fans that they still have? I dunno.

After seeing how things are apparently going for this band I got to the conclussion that they are just tryng to expand their audience. Junno's way of singing was not something that could be massively appreciated. Shu's voice can do more things and sounds more natural. They are taking advantage of that by doing easier songs to get into and using them as A sides.

On the other hand the b sides still sound like something that could be founded in their album so, essentially they have expanded and watered down their sound a little in order to expand, but they are still attached to the kind of music they have been developing.

Now on the appearance side the question you rised seem quite stupid to me. Visual kei is not a music genre, and it can be developed by any kind of band whatever the music they make. There are tons of straight pop japanese bands that use visual style and no one is wondering if they should drop it.

But I gess it was not a serious question at all but a way of saying that the band is unpopular and that will mean no sales that will lead to a disbandment, thing you tend to do with bands you don't like.

Junno's way of singing was not something that could be massively appreciated. Shu's voice can do more things and sounds more natural. They are taking advantage of that by doing easier songs to get into and using them as A sides.
so, essentially they have expanded and watered down their sound a little in order to expand, but they are still attached to the kind of music they have been developing.

so they water down so they can sell out. too bad it doesn't help their sales much -

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/472 ... cd_single/

Now on the appearance side the question you rised seem quite stupid to me. Visual kei is not a music genre, and it can be developed by any kind of band whatever the music they make. There are tons of straight pop japanese bands that use visual style and no one is wondering if they should drop it.

looking at girugamesh, dropping their dir en grey clone look in favor of cutie-cute boysband and getting into oricon top-30 doesn't help with your point.

But I gess it was not a serious question at all but a way of saying that the band is unpopular and that will mean no sales that will lead to a disbandment, thing you tend to do with bands you don't like.

seeing brq's comeback (and their past sales) makes boogieman's future quite questionable tbh.

I'd like to like them, because I love yuana and bansaku, but their music is something I can't listen to.

Sign in to follow this