Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

XA-VAT disbands?

There was a discussion at scape forum, where somebody said, that XA-VAT will disband after their japanese tour in May (link here). Also, SADIE PINK GALAXY wrote about XA-VAT in this entry - I can't fully understand it, but it says something like that they reached everything they wanted, and even more. Also, Takao deleted his Twitter. About Shuuji's part, I couldn't find anything he said about XA-VAT's disbandment. (And there are people, telling XA-VAT at their last.fm page that they shouldn't disband.)

Well, anybody who knows more? Didn't want to put this at the News topic since there weren't any offical announcement (or it's just me who didn't find it).

At least from what Sadie says in his blog entry it's nothing like a disbanding. He's saying thank you to those who went to the Shinjuku Loft live, and then carries on by saying that XA-VAT's lives are not yet perfect cause he (they ?) are not quite used to it but they'll grow better and better.

I don't know about anything Shuuji said bcause his only blog-ish thingy is on a cellphone only website where you have to pay a fee to have access (if he didn't change it), but it doesn't seem likely he'll just stop like that. Goatbed's sales were ridiculous too but he somehow managed to do it for 6 years.

It is to be expected they're not 100% into XA-VAT, most of them have other projects (I interviewed Kozi not a month ago and he said he would be releasing soon a new solo album, at least he's working on it), but I think it's only a rumour/bad joke from Shuuji.

I sure hope this isn't true. I think they have a lot of potential. :c I try not to trust rumors, though.

Kozi solo album?

Do want.

Sign in to follow this