Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

rayfile/raysource

Curious...does anyone here use the RaySource program to download from Rayfile, and if you do, is it safe or is there anything to watch out for or disable when using it? I've been paranoid about installing it for the longest time, lol.

lol let me guess you're trying to download those rare files that you can only find in japanese/chinese sites? I don't know anything about it, i've come across it though.

Here's a site on how to use it i guess: http://kyentertainment.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/help-how-to-download-from-rayfile/

I have the unfortunate condition of liking extremely obscure indie mainland rock, and a little more often than I would like, random Chinese sites are the only place to get some of it. Who am I kidding? A lOT of it.

Nevetheless, that link looks useful~

Yeah you're right, i was looking for WANDS, i just wanted to get the instrumentals and like the only other way was to buy it from HMV jp so one day i randomly searched through google jp and found this chinese site with all of the singles lol. ¥971 ( plus ¥1,500 shipping cost) for a single, not really worth it but i've bought band scores with even worse shipping charges.

Sign in to follow this