Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ポワトリン(poitrine) DVD release

I think its pretty cool that they even mention using mukunoki's service on their webpage. I mean, it'd be better if they were just able to sell it internationally, but apparently that was too much trouble according to the info page.

Ordered my copy the day it came out :v

Please, share when it comes.

I'll think about it. It seems that they're trying to reach out to overseas fans though, so it would be great if people could support them instead.

Ordered my copy the day it came out :v

Please, share when it comes.

I'll think about it. It seems that they're trying to reach out to overseas fans though, so it would be great if people could support them instead.

i actually can't buy it now ;_; i hope you can upload this

This has been bugging me... is jon jon a popular name?

My name is Jon, and people call me jon jonz that's why I use it. I used jondesu before, but it sounds like a retarted otaku nickname, not that jon_jonz is any cool.

And about supporting the band, I'd totally help them if I had the money, but I don't, and that's why I'm asking of you to upload this DVD. Plus, sharing is caring.

Get a job ya god damned hippies. Or sell your body. Sayo demands it.

It's hard to get a job with the ammount of body piercings I have, and I don't want to take them off. Prostitution looks nice, but I don't know how to begin with, and the devil doesn't look interested in my soul.

Sign in to follow this