Spike760

What are you listening to?

Oh, they were on Sherow Artists Society with like Kamijo and HIZAKI and that for like a second and only released that song, then disbanded recently. >_> I thought they could've done really well. I think that song's somewhere on Tonberry if you wanna pick it up. It's pretty awesome I think. Especially the start.

"Ibara no Ori" - Lusia

Sweet. Hey, how's the PIA album, by the way? Haven't listened to it yet. :/

"LaboratOry" - Tokyo Heroes

It's all right, I think I like their older stuff, everything before "BECOME CLEAR" which was their 3rd album. So like the first two albums were a lot better, it's still all right, I don't know it seems slower or something.

PIA - Golden Flower

Hmm...damn. I'll give it a try later, I guess.

"utsuku shiki daraku" - Tokyo Heroes

Yeah, it's worth a listen or two, but if you want to see PIA at their peak, you have to listen to their older stuff, which I can upload later if you're interested.

PIA - The Oracle

I've got another 2 albums. If I remember right one's 3rd phase or something, and the other is Become Clear, I think.

"griebe XIII" - LiZ

3rd Phase is the second one, that one's really good, probably my favorite, because I've only heard the first one like one time, but that's probably really good too, BECOME CLEAR is pretty good, but not as good. I really liked "My Bed" though it's slower but good.

HATED - Desperate Gain

Hm, yeah I remember liking My Bed aswell. There was another one I really liked aswell, but I don't remember the full name of it, all I remember is "Recycle". :/

"Cylinder Code : IXION" - LiZ