Spike760

What are you listening to?

Dir en grey - Cage

Haha, you're listening to the radio!! xD

I was about to be like I was just listening to that song too!!

"One for all, all for one" - Vellselk

Oh, by the way, I just remembered something. When Catheline changed to R-18 I think they redistributed Nihil Party. Apparently there are like, some changes to songs, but I can't be bothered checking. :/ Just thought I'd tell you. Incase you wanted it up, too, or something.

"One for all, all for one" - Vellselk

Oh, by the way, I just remembered something. When Catheline changed to R-18 I think they redistributed Nihil Party. Apparently there are like, some changes to songs, but I can't be bothered checking. :/ Just thought I'd tell you. Incase you wanted it up, too, or something.

Do you have it? Yeah, I'd like that as well, if you don't mind. You can do it tomorrow or whatever if you wanted. xD

Wizard - Mawarimichi

"One for all' date=' all for one" - Vellselk

Oh, by the way, I just remembered something. When Catheline changed to R-18 I think they redistributed Nihil Party. Apparently there are like, some changes to songs, but I can't be bothered checking. :/ Just thought I'd tell you. Incase you wanted it up, too, or something. [/quote']

Do you have it? Yeah, I'd like that as well, if you don't mind. You can do it tomorrow or whatever if you wanted. xD

Wizard - Mawarimichi

That's like...exactly what I said in the topic, lol.

"Tekubi" - R-18

Fuck, I forgot how good they were.

Haha all right thanks man. You're too awesome!! xD

Vellselk - One For All, All For One

I do like them!! xD

No problem. xD

And cool that you like Vellselk. I'll try to get that other track tomorrow. I used to listen to it constantly, but now I can't remember how it goes. xD

"live more" - Vellselk

'kay, now I really have to go to sleep. -_-