Spike760

What are you listening to?

Ekkaia - Secuestradxs Por Los Desos Conformistas Del/A Asesinx

Neocrust me to heaven!

Wintersun - Battle Against Time

Some really good shit, probably Jari Mäenpää's best work yet. Now if he only released the new album Time. u__u

I am waiting so long for this Album now and i don´t know what's going on. The Album was already recorded but no Signs or Infos about the Release, just Delay after Delay...man, they sure know how to tease. -.-'

Rheinkaos - Beta Religion

Ensiferum - Heathen Throne

Wintersun - Battle Against Time

Some really good shit, probably Jari Mäenpää's best work yet. Now if he only released the new album Time. u__u

I am waiting so long for this Album now and i don´t know what's going on. The Album was already recorded but no Signs or Infos about the Release, just Delay after Delay...man, they sure know how to tease. -.-'

Rheinkaos - Beta Religion

I think we are all waiting for it, but that is all we can do, wait. I didn't think it was fully recorded either... but oh well... will be released when it is released.

No. I am not waiting for it. I will check it out whenever/if it comes since the debut is decent, but I am not walking around waiting for it. If it never comes it won't be a problem at all.

La'Mule – Cry In Past

Well, I suppose, but it was being a generalization as in all the fans are waiting. It is just the stupid arses that keep complaining about it that are annoying me and such...

Ensiferum - Ahti (just have their albums on shuffle really)