Spike760

What are you listening to?

IZABEL VAROSA - ???????

HAKU made me want to listen to IZABEL VAROSA!! HAKU is really awesome though, the vocalist just needs to be Hikaru, lol.

gazette - nausea & shudder

still waiting for the birthday to finish downloading =/ btw do we have izable varosa up here i thought i downloaded their stuff but apparently i didn't >_>

I uploaded the Gekkou single a while back I believe, I'm not sure if there's anything more than that, but what you can do is go to the Downloads section, and at the bottom of the forum, you can re-arrange all the topics, and you can do it by alphabetical order which might make it easier, because you just search for I, but you should try HAKU too. xD

HATED - Desperate Gain

Toguro <333 I'm late, but it's always good to bring up Toguro.

"luster" - MoNoLith

lol okay then i shall do that. xD and yes yes i'll try HAKU too but if it's not good i'll come after you jake ..be afraid O.O

gazette - ART DRAWN BY VOMIT

Well if you love IZABEL VAROSA, HAKU should be pretty good, it's got like the same instrumental feel to it, vocals take a bit to get used to, because Hikaru owns whoever is singing in HAKU, like hardcore.

HATED - habit

Also what tag should I use for The GazettE, <-- like that right? Because I think mine is in katakana.

never listened to izabel varosa so it will be a new thing =] I'm downloading both things now though ~ and as for gazette i just keep mine in the katakana ...i don' think it really matters >_>

alice nine. - aoi tori

yea i can't help it ...i tried though D:

Actually I wanted to listen to The GazettE again, and I'm just going to leave it in katakana now. I don't know what songs I want to listen to though, actually I'm going to try BARETA or w/e. I don't even know if I have NIL actually, lol.

DIS - ??CANDY

Really you should use 'the GazettE'. The katakana got dumped from NIL onwards.

"COLD" - TINC

LMAO xD so mean haha

ne way as far as katakana versus The GazettE... i guess you should use The GazettE... i just guess i don't care so much ...it's their fault for changing it >_>

alice nine. - 9th revolver

gawds i love this song ~

Actually all my shit was in katakana already anyway, so I'm going to leave it, lol sorry Prism, but honestly we'll probably be super within time soon, because I based a lot of my tags off yours, except one's I turned into katakana like Dali, Viored, Nightmare, etc. But like my -OZ-, ACID, CROWS, etc. match yours now.

???? - Baretta

probably have to start listening to ???? more, this isn't bad. xD

My Nightmare IS in katakana. o_O And katakana for Dali is wrong, btw. :\ ...I'm such a dork.

Isn't bad...? ...Like honestly, I really should kill you.

"Please" - TINC

Oh, then I guess it was sh0gu who said his Nightmare was in romaji. And yeah, I guess you're right about Dali because their logo is in romaji as well isn't it. Ah well... >>

Well maybe it's not too late to change it, I only scrobbled them like 6 times, I just wanted to keep everything the same though. D:

???? - Crucify Sorrow

I think it was "Dainihon Itan Geishateki Nomiso Kaiten Zekkyo Ongenshu" that made me dislike The GazettE, because that's like what I had on my PC and I don't recognize any of the songs, so they probably suck or something.

Oh yeah and Prism gimme your TINC, lol. :D

And I'll keep listening to The GazettE, lol.

Dainihon's awesome. But I can understand why you wouldn't like it. It is pretty old...

And I'll give you TINC if you decapitalize that damn T. xD

"Maria of Beast" - Voyage

I want to slap them so hard for disbanding, srsly.

izabel varosa - gekkou

okay i like it's quite calming ..it borders on a bit boring but doesn't go that far so it's all good ...lemme listen to the other songs too

Damn, so it's supposed to not be capitalized, that's why I didn't want to switch to that tag, because I think it looks better if it was capitalized, ah well whatever, lol.

But yeah TINC please. xD

You should hook me up with that VOYAGE too, they look cool, lol. xD

??? - Himawari