Spike760

What are you listening to?

namie amuro - full moon

...so yea.. apparently aural vampire makes me want to listen to namie amuro...

what will be next i wonder...

-OZ- - Resemblance

soooo in between that i started listening to some Jun since we where all talking about mago solos but then you know that just made me think hey KANNIVALISM!!! sooooo

kannivilism - domino party

okay so like i was totally listening to kannivalism but after that i made a detour to Kra's artman and thought ....hell why not go vietnamese and listened to some my tam..."khi xua tu be" to be exact ...when i thought the only thing that would do after this was some sugary pop/alt ala nirgilis

Nirgilis - Update

so after taking my nirgilis on a journey to the Himalayas i cam back and thought man i need a change ... and so the only sensible thing was to get into contact with those guys from monkey majik but when i got there they already had guest the yoshida kyodai ..so i forced them all into servitude and they had to play a song for me

Monkey majik ft yoshida kyodai - change

*hmmm... damn i'm bored*

and so i kicked out those yoshida guys and told them to go to central park or to play in a subway station where they would gain a and audience around here and i had those other dudes play me another song

Monkey majik - LONG SHOT PENNY (such a sweet song T.T)

*also i completely agree zeph!!! perfection!*

so then i got bored with them and thought i need a bit of funk in my life so i got these geeky looking guys and threw them some instruments and told them to make with some classic rock tunes...

sambomaster - seishun kyosoukyoku

hmmm... so after they where done and they had totalled their instruments i ran out of there because they where transforming into pumpkins and the clock stroke midnight... so as i was running through the moonlit streets i couldn't help but hear the beautiful and haunting sound of

tornado tatsumaki -blade

the saga continues

so out of the moonlit sky a man falls to the ground... i run up to him and i realize that's he's my long lost lover... however he was bitten by a vampire and soon he must run forever away from me in order to prevent himself from killing me and we argued but he wouldn't take no for an answer so as a parting gift he clapped his hands and then suddenly a band and orchestra started to play and he belted out a passionate rendition of

Miyavi - itoshii hito