Spike760

What are you listening to?

X-japan ~ I'll Kill You

The good oldies <3

Haven't listened to X for loong time

never listened to X oO

GULLET - persecution complex (Live)

lol i hate gackt like woah xD and well i like miyavi but i don't listen to him as much as i used too... so yea skin is pretty overrated and i'm sorry but the live clips weren't doing it for me maybe when they release smth we'll see if it's worth it...

kanye west - I wonder

lol i hate gackt like woah xD and well i like miyavi but i don't listen to him as much as i used too... so yea skin is pretty overrated and i'm sorry but the live clips weren't doing it for me maybe when they release smth we'll see if it's worth it...

kanye west - I wonder

gackt really fit in with the game dirge of cerebus....

d'espairs ray

l'arc is overrated, indeed they have their momments, like route 666 and shi no hai

i used to listen to Gackt 3 or 4 years ago >< and he seemed nice. but i can't stand him now

as well as most of the old j artists/bands [like Laruku, Luna Sea, Penicillin, Malice Mizer, Glay, X Japan...]. for me they all are overrated. yeah, kill me

merry go round - ekijou

I don't like bands like Luna Sea or Penicillin too much... I will admit to actually loving Gackt still. He writes really pretty music to me. Actually, when I think about it, I don't care too much for his rockish stuff, but moreso his love songs and ballads.

UnsraW - "Sakura no Namida"

I like PENICILLIN. That song uh...Love Dragoon, is it? It rules. <3 But yeah I never got into LUNA SEA or L'arc. And I like Gackt and Miyavi. xD Oh well. : P

"UNDERWORLD.B*W" - SCISSOR

lol i do love miyavi i just have found sooo many people i listen too more... as for old bands i don't really like any of them except for larc and LUNA SEA ...i love luna sea xD and larc i used too like a lot back in the day =]...also a bit of buck-tick here and there but not for long periods cuz they can get boring quick.... but that's all for like old vk bands ...and i've never liked gackt fro the beggining he was one of the first people i learned of in j-music from before i learned about communities and stuff and i heard him on bokura no ongaku i believe and i think it was with ayumi hamasaki not sure since it was years ago but it was terrible and since then my disdain for him has only grown with my trying to like him and him being shoved down my throat by overzealous fangirls >_>

woah that was alot xD anyway i was listening to Orge you asshole - mata ashita

lol, BUCK-TICK are another one I never got into. Actually, the only song I like is REVOLVER. It's actually pretty damn awesome, I thought. But everything else is seriously boring to me. It's a shame though, because for some reason, I really do want to get into them. xD

"BLIND MAN" - SCISSOR

"GHOST SHIP ~nanatsu no umi no monogatari~" - SCISSOR

<33333333333 So much love for this song. *_____*