Spike760

What are you listening to?

...what?! Are you serious they're splitting? D:

Hah, I love Rich Boy. XD He salivates so much because of his teeth, it makes me laugh.

"Throw Some D's (Bounce remix)" - Rich Boy

yea apparently...i don't have any official proof though so don't quote me...but what i've been hearing is that one of them (i forget who) is have family issues and is leaving the band and that the band has decided to dissolve ...I'm not completely sure though so don't quote me

lol true his exccess saliva is funny but it gives me chills thinking of him spitting all over me >.

Givus - trick star

"SIN IN BLOOD" - R'aie XIII

Taiwan ftw.

Prismi pal, can you send me this song?

Often I dislike visual bands from Outside Japan, but after seeing their song on Myspace, I'm very interested in them.

It's totally my type of music. <3

Funny how Taiwan never fails, even with a small scene. XD

Nega - Illegitimacy ~

dae6: Shit, that sucks. They were kicking major ass so far. D:

fo' sho' coo' (LAWL): Sure thing. <3 Yeah, I kinda wanna hear more stuff from Taiwan. I pretty much only know R'aie XIII and ChthoniC, who are both made of awesome. Though Korea is pretty good. Especially because they have ARES. I love that band. <333

"Raison D'etre" - Nightmare

Yes! ARES are awesome. There's apparently a new album coming out soon. D:

"D-Human" - ARES

The pleasing soud of someone writing a text message ~ lil' bro

ares D: I only know a korean manga called that, gah xD

dae6: Shit, that sucks. They were kicking major ass so far. D:

fo' sho' coo' (LAWL): Sure thing. <3 Yeah, I kinda wanna hear more stuff from Taiwan. I pretty much only know R'aie XIII and ChthoniC, who are both made of awesome. Though Korea is pretty good. Especially because they have ARES. I love that band. <333

"Raison D'etre" - Nightmare

R'aie XIII - SIN IN BLOOD ~

I must've known before. :[

I was pretty disappointed after listening to v-kei bands from Brazil, USA, Australia and Germany, so I closed my eyes for all non-JP ones.

But time has proven that Chinese and Koreans can do it very well too. <3

The cool thing about R'aie is that they're hella underground, with no releases at all, and sound like a solid j-indie band with a lot of experience.

Edit:

I remember listening to another Taiwanese band, but I can't remember the name. :/

They were an all-girl rock band, like Cherry Boom.

Or maybe they were Korean.. :S

R'aie XIII - SIN IN BLOOD ~

I must've known before. :[

I was pretty disappointed after listening to v-kei bands from Brazil, USA, Australia and Germany, so I closed my eyes for all non-JP ones.

But time has proven that Chinese and Koreans can do it very well too. <3

The cool thing about R'aie is that they're hella underground, with no releases at all, and sound like a solid j-indie band with a lot of experience.

Edit:

I remember listening to another Taiwanese band, but I can't remember the name. :/

They were an all-girl rock band, like Cherry Boom.

Or maybe they were Korean.. :S

Hmm, was this all-girl band good?

"Mirror" - ARES

Well.. they sounded like Cherry Boom. XD

I found it very good tho.

Nega - Yoru ni Aru Kibou, Asa ni Kuru Zetsubou

Hmmm, so this was the reason I loved Nega at first listen.

Oh, I don't like them too much. Some all-girl bands are interesting though. It's a pity I don't know many, just like exist†trace, Necro Circus and Aphasia come to mind... I kinda wanna try more out.

"D-Human" - ARES

Most all-female bands are rock with some punk flavor on their songs. XD

As far as I know, these are the only v-kei bands with females I know:

Clothoid÷Doll, exist?trace, Onmyouza, Inugami Circus-dan, Danger?Gang, Renaissance, [13] and Necro Circus. Didn't know about Alphasia. XD

When it comes to non-visual bands, we have:

hare-brained unity, Head Phones President, Taia, Spin Aqua, Bleach03, Ketchup Mania, midnightPumpkin, SHAKALABBITS, The Brilliant Green, Do as Infinity, muramasa and other that I won't list 'cause I'm tired. :/

?? - ? ~

Just rediscovered my love for Nega! <3

They're really special when it comes to ballads like Illegitimacy.

Ah, I was just meaning like all-female. But yeah I know lots with female members, just hardly any with an all-female lineup. And Aphasia are all-female too, they just aren't visual. Just normal, but their music is along the lines of melodic power metal kinda stuff. They're pretty good.

"Wipeout" - COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS

Well, Clothoid÷Doll, exist?trace, Danger?Gang, Renaissance and Bleach03 are all-female. I'm not too sure about the other. XD

juliadoll - Voice ~

I ALWAYS forget Danger Gang. >_> Wait, Renaissance is all-female? I thought it was just the (Gackt-clone) vocalist, and the guitarist is a guy. If that guitarist is a girl, she's a pretty manly one. o_O Didn't know Clothoid÷Doll were ALL female either. Though they're not really important in my book, because, frankly, they suck. A lot. >_< Aren't Necro Circus all female, too?

And where the shit did that juliadoll song come from??!! o_o

"D-Human" - ARES

Well, dunno exactly about Renaissance. The pics I saw were from girls. :/

And yeah, Clothoid÷Doll are. XD. I like their sound somehow.

About Necro Circus, I never saw a pic of them. I only know their music. :/

Rentrer en Soi - Misery Loves Poisonous Blue ~

About the juliadoll song, it's a new distributed one. 2007.08.07 release. :]

It has the same estructure than Baby and Butterfly, but more agressive. Hal's voice is a bit weird and disgusting, but his screams are good as always!

mm, oh well. And dammit, gimme that song. D: I was hoping it would be something super lovely and sexy like Eternity or Season, but your description has got me less excited. : ( Still want, though. <3

"Agape" - EVE