Spike760

What are you listening to?

Is that a new CROWS song? ...

That sucks dude, at least you don't have to work at 7 like me, lol. ^^;

‰‹ - ƒIƒŒƒ“ƒW

Umz, the release was the 2nd of February. And it's my favourite CROWS song easily. And the song Sabitanaifu came out then, aswell. They have a...uh, it's either an album or a mini-album coming out next month. <3

Hah, yeah I don't have to do anything for like another month or so. So I can't really complain. XD

"Sabitanaifu" - CROWS

Do you think you could upload, I only have Kuroi Uza and BLACK DISC.

‰‹ - -Â

Yeah CROWS is a really good band. I liked Paranoido and Ji Ame a lot. I don't actually remember Kuroi Uza.

HATED - ??

Yeah man, CROWS are amazing. Paranoido was my favourite song at first, but Mahiru no Tsuki is just incredible. Everything's uploading just now, by the way. : D

"Mahiru no Tsuki" - CROWS

Yeah man, CROWS are amazing. Paranoido was my favourite song at first, but Mahiru no Tsuki is just incredible. Everything's uploading just now, by the way. : D

Sweet, can't wait.

unfade - flower of love

Yeah, I think I'll just put everything up then try to go to sleep. XD Only like 30 minutes for the downloads, haha. Actually, that's quite a while... xD

Galneryus - Everlasting

You're right about the vocals. I never really liked the vocalist much, too 80's, but they're not bad at all now, lol