Spike760

What are you listening to?

Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness

This album consists of only one single song. Man, this is way too short. Shouldn't even be called an album. You need at least 13-14 songs for an album to be long enough, and so on.

The fact that the song is 60+ minutes long doesn't matter. The lenght of the album doesn't matter. It is the number of tracks that matters. If they had cut the song in 13 parts it would have been long enough, but as one long song? Meh, way too short.

:wub:

Cult Of Luna - Finland

Listening to the album "Somewhere Along The Highway". It has only got 7 songs. This is way too short.

Cult Of Luna - Finland

Listening to the album "Somewhere Along The Highway". It has only got 7 songs. This is way too short.

Ah, Cult Of Luna is a good idea. So:

Cult Of Luna - Leave Me Here

The Tron: Legacy score by Daft Punk. (I really want to see the film now)

Cult Of Luna - Finland

Ah, Cult Of Luna is a good idea. So:

Cult Of Luna - Leave Me Here

Cult of Luna is always a good idea. Especially their three first album. They never fail, no matter hoow good or shitty your mood is.

Zemial - In Monumentum,Stone Of The Ages

This is some good shit. It's a tribute to Quorthon and his Bathory. It's not cover songs, but you can hear what albums influenced this album. Amazing! Especially the last track, which I am listening to now. Total Hammerheart worship!