Sign in to follow this  
sai

AYABIE

The re-formed AYABIE. I think they are pretty amazing, so here's a topic for them. They are indies right, though Aoi's solo project is major?

10pugkx.png

Vocals: Yumehito

Guitar: Takehito

Bass: Intetsu

Drums: Kenzo

Since: 2010

this band is probably one of the worst things which happened in 2010. Their music is super mega yotta generic pop-rock. Yume is trying so much to look and act like a vocalist "should" that everything he does looks faked and artificial. And I'm not even going to comment on his voice. Also, the name they chose- WHAT-THE-FUCK? Ok, maybe 彩冷??る was on artistic decline since サヨナラ, but AYABIE really are crap.

Having your own opinion on it is fine, but don't butcher it with this kind of language. I made this topic so we could discuss the band, and not how 'horrible' they are in your eyes. Otherwise, make an anti-AYABIE thread and post there

*waits for daavis' anti-ayabie - thread*

...anyways

I think this band is kinda okay - even though the old ayabie is better, I usually listen to the new one just for lulz/fun

There's nothing bad in their current music direction - I am just not that impressed yet. Waiting for possible musical changes.

Listened to old Ayabie. Haven't bothered checking out AYABIE but I might give 'em a spin since they seem to be the talk of the town lately.

VK, where changing your name from lowercase letters to capital means you're a new band.

They sound VERY much like an ideal Jpop band, which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you like that kind of music. Being a Jpop fan myself I quite like their sound actually, and they look great. What confuses me a bit though is that I heard Aoi left Ayabie to pursue a Jpop career because of musical differences, and then the other members end up sounding how they do now even without him.

@Yasuhiro Tbh I think there's so many reasons on the internet, the one I heard is that the 4 left Aoi not Aoi left them. The 4 left Aoi to pursue different music and there were also rumors that there had been arguments or something that split them up.

That aside though I think Aoi's music is differently to AYABIE's sound so I guess they are still different.

To be honest I like any kind of music and I like AYABIE and Aoi they are both great.

I was more surprised considering when Aoi tried to get Yume to sing/talk in gigs before he was too shy and wouldn't and suddenly he became a vocalist haha XD Oh well.

I'm just saying I like the new AYABIE as well. I like the old ayabie and I like the OLD OLD ayabie with ryohei except the old old ayabie was a bit weird at times D:

p.s. AYABIE is major now D;

Actually they name their band DNL first then suddenly announced that they will use AYABIE

I do love them the way there are, even they left Aoi

Yumehito also did really try hard on his voice-training

I didn't really like this 4-member AYABIE but I love DEATHBIE (weird me...)

Sign in to follow this