Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Most undervalued bands

Licker.

They deserve more attention than they're getting.

This thread just got wierd.

If you've got a hunchback just throw a little glitter on it honey and go dancing!

407376.jpg

Onan's mini-album and tracks in the ya-foo/shuuji ishii/anemone VAs are brilliant.

Onan's Dream~

Is he/she/it still around? the OHP I have hasn't been updated since 2008

Yeah, he was doing gigs with Ya-foo/Cali=Gari at the start of the year. Haven't heard from him since, but that's kinda normal, Angura artists aren't known for keeping all their activities above surface.

LOGiQ definitely! What's their current status? If they're still alive, they need to release new stuffs! Yukiya is doing them no justice.

I love LogiQ ;O;

they are on activity pause as far as I know.

Um no, they're doing a gig on ustream currently. Ageha's voice live is stunning.

also chariots are really undervalued. or is only me?

It's not just you. I really liked them, too.

They have a few bad songs (Like Ware/Ga) but plenty of good ones, too. I kinda wish they hadn't broke up, since I like them way more than Lin at the moment.

They have a few bad songs (Like Ware/Ga) but plenty of good ones, too. I kinda wish they hadn't broke up, since I like them way more than Lin at the moment.

They never disbanded. They even have a new look (of course with new support members) and are going to release a new single called Ashu on December 15th.

yeah Chariots is a pretty cool band I bought Package(album) a few days ago. I actually think it's one of Riku's best bands.

Jyukami?

Tokami. And they suuuck. Or at least they did with their first vocalist.

Agreed on Penicillin though, their new stuff isn't selling at all (rightly so, it's awful) but their late 90's, early 00's stuff is brilliant.

I think that Heath (X Japan's bassist) is not that "famous" person as he should be - also his solo-stuff is really undervalued. (Personally I love it, his voice is really amazing, one of the most beautiful voices out there)

Jyukami?

Tokami. And they suuuck. Or at least they did with their first vocalist.

Agreed on Penicillin though, their new stuff isn't selling at all (rightly so, it's awful) but their late 90's, early 00's stuff is brilliant.

I didn't really like Cell and Rosetta was okay, but I loved Supernova and the few songs I've heard on Flower Circus. Still have to try out their earlier albums though. Which one should I start with?

I didn't really like Cell and Rosetta was okay, but I loved Supernova and the few songs I've heard on Flower Circus. Still have to try out their earlier albums though. Which one should I start with?

j0ZJOoGiOHI

- LOVE this one, the verse is like modernish Buck-Tick (but released in 2002).

Vc1D7-PdLos

z2qvauUtGRY

Youtube thing does work. You need to use just the ID, not the whole URL (it also says so when you hover the mouse over the youtube button).

Also, I have a folder on my hard drive called "Worst of the 90s". :lol:

First that come to my mind is Rosenfeld. They are just too damn good and unknown :/, well probably their image is partly guilty for that but still! Also quite many those old metal bands like Junxion, Rose Rose and Casbah.

I doubt it has to do with their image. It has to do with the music itself. Raw, dirty and ugly Thrash isn't exactly what the majority of people enjoy the most. Sad but true.

But I do agree with Rosenfeld, Rose Rose and Casbah. Good shieeet!

Other than that bands such as Bellzlleb, Doom, Zadkiel, Mein Kampf and Rommel and so on is also undervaluded. Deserve more fans, even though some of them didn't release too much. But they all have amazing stuff in their back catalogue.

Sign in to follow this