Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Se7en

49035201.png

Anyone listened to his new EP Digital Bounce?

Its amazing. didnt expecting something like that after girls, but i love it.

My favourites are propably Digital Bounce, Drips and Rollercoaster, but the intro is amazing too.

My favourites are propably Digital Bounce, Drips and Rollercoaster, but the intro is amazing too.
Digital Bounce and the intro are amazing :P

Though it struck me today I can't seem to like more than two or three songs on either which korean pop album. (Except for Cube Entertaiments Bands (4minute, Beast and GNA) and DNA and Fcuz for some reason :s)

Its almost the same for me.I never like whole albums, except for 4Minute and Beast.

Better together and im going crazy dont fit into the whole album concept and i just cant seem to like them. They would be better if they would have been released alone.

Its almost the same for me.I never like whole albums, except for 4Minute and Beast.

Better together and im going crazy dont fit into the whole album concept and i just cant seem to like them. They would be better if they would have been released alone.

Yeah, would have liked it more if he'd gone for the electronic dance club vibe (with dubstep influence) for the whole release. What's the title track actually? I hoped for Digital Bounce, but it's Better Together, no?

Digital Bounce is (apart from GD's solo album) the best YG has ever released though. :P

Yeah, would have liked it more if he'd gone for the electronic dance club vibe (with dubstep influence) for the whole release. What's the title track actually? I hoped for Digital Bounce, but it's Better Together, no?
Yes its Better together. Dont understand why he choosed that song. Doesnt represent the mini album at all.

I would have loved it if he'd gone and performed digital sound (the album HAS been named after it after all). It would have been something different from other things now on there. And I guess it would have fit better to go in against SHINee's Lucifer. I'm quite sure they'll win this battle :P

SE7EN's new release was so amazing...

I do have to say that its probably his best yet...

Though "Passion" is still my fav!

Can't wait for MuBank~ I want to watch him perf some more

Oh a se7en thread. I got into him when he was still just coming up in the world and I was just getting into Korean music. Feels like so long ago ;___; Up until now I can't really say he's released anything I've rather disliked. If anything he's been one of my favorites for a long time and consistently great imo but considering I'm not really into this recent K-pop trend/sound, I really really didn't like Digital Bounce and the new Ep in general (with the exception of I'm going crazy). The auto-tune kills me. Probably because his voice is the biggest draw for me and It felt like it wasn't really used to it's best capabilities especially on digital bounce, really lazy vocal work but the dance was admittedly really awesome and so was T.O.P.'s verse >.<. either way i am glad he come back and hoping whatever comes next enjoy.>

Sign in to follow this