Sign in to follow this  
FryPan

Negative

negative.jpg

Negative is a melodic hardrock band hailing from Finland. The band was formed 1997 by the lead singer Jonne Aaron at the age of 17. Negative is influenced by Hanoi Rocks, Nirvana, Aerosmith, Guns 'n' Roses, Queen, Pink Floyd and many others. In other words; it is versatile but with a unique own sound. These youngsters will be the next generations stadium band.

The band has released five albums and one dvd in Europe and Japan. They have toured around the world, mainly Europe and Asia. Therefore they have a wide and fanatic fanbase. Jonne was also the rockstar of the year in 2004 in Asian biggest rock bible BURRN! magazine. They got an MTV award for being the best Finnish act in '07. Now they're heading towards new areas such as the Americas. They're latest album "Neon" was recorded in L.A. at broken wave studios with Jimmy Westerlund and the grammy winner Warren Riker (Santana, Korn, Michael Jackson..etc). The outcome is very fresh; a combination of europian and american rocksound. Video for the first single of the new album "End Of The Line" was filmed in L.A. on spring 2010.

Members

jonne_iso.jpg

Vocals Jonne Aaron

larry_iso.jpg

Kitara (FGW) Larry / Lauri

jay_iso.jpg

Drums Jay

antti_iso.jpg

Bass Antti Anatomia

snack_iso.jpg

Keyboards (Korg Triton TR, Roland Fantom-s) Mr. Snack

Haha, negative was my first liveband which I saw about... 7-9 years ago? :D Well, they have a few good songs, but I wouldn't say that I was their fan. Still, Jonne Aaron is really sweet and a nice singer.

I know guy how cousin is Larry love

Not my fav band , I like few songs and album of them

They look like meth addicts. [2] Unfortunately /Lovex was much better (I am serious) in terms of love metal copypasta...

That-song-with-music-video-about-trippy-fog-shit-with-that-dead-girl-and-pedoface-guy was quite good (from 2003 i guess?)

Sign in to follow this